B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Noldus

kinda feel sorry for C and C they see everyone else doing things to get bonus money and every time they try to get involved on the action they get shot down maybe they are not attractive enough some say they try to hard but i would not see martina having the same problem if alberto came to party at B4 with her and tried to get a threesome going just saying

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

kinda feel sorry for C and C they see everyone else doing things to get bonus money and every time they try to get involved on the action they get shot down maybe they are not attractive enough some say they try to hard but i would not see martina having the same problem if alberto came to party at B4 with her and tried to get a threesome going just saying

Not entirely sure how many other girls would jump at the chance to mess around with Alberto.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I think you used the “ magic “word , you say that they “ try too hard “ and I think that this is the problem . I think that most of the other tenants in the apartments have understood in a way that they are pressing for shows and things happening and maybe the events of the their first “ audition” made a negative impact to their image . I think that this couple doesn’t fit in chemistry with all the rest , maybe also that Claire , even if Russian isn’t so much welcomed by the others . For sure there’s a weird atmosphere around them .

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not entirely sure how many other girls would jump at the chance to mess around with Alberto.

always thought he was really really lucky to have Martina,its not just she is beautiful with a not bad body on her its just her great attitude and almost always in a good mood and will do anything to make her man happy she is a real keeper,but i digress i think most girls that are open to the idea of a threesome would put up with him for a chance at martina just saying

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Non stop sex from this couple and it didn’t get any comment .. it proves the dynamic of this couple I would say 🤨

like i said before they are really trying to fit in and earn some money but are having a hard time getting anyone else to play with them

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

like i said before they are really trying to fit in and earn some money but are having a hard time getting anyone else to play with them

The way they do things and their performances , Chaturbate could bring them in a 10-15 days period the money they get in a month’s stay with RLC .. I have no idea with their earnings , but a 3 hours nearly repeating session , it could be easy money in front of chaturbate audience . 

I hardly ever spoke in this way for any participant because I respect them and their decision of sharing their lives in front of cameras ( few people could do it and of course they get paid a lot for this )  but I don’t see anything so far that this couple has entered  to do than providing adult entertainment , that on the other hand thousands of viewers would like to see . 

Claire is the kind of woman most hot blooded males and maybe females dream about; so deliciously dirty and adventurous with no holds barred, which is surprising why she is pals with Serafima unless we haven’t seen the dirty side of Sera yet 🤔 With any luck that might happen now that Gina looks ready to leave back to her own place and hopefully Curly with her! Claire is surely into women as well so hopefully that will be the next chapter 🤞can you imagine her with the likes of Ginger and Valerie; the server would crash in no time 🤣

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Claire is the kind of woman most hot blooded males and maybe females dream about; so deliciously dirty and adventurous with no holds barred, which is surprising why she is pals with Serafima unless we haven’t seen the dirty side of Sera yet 🤔 With any luck that might happen now that Gina looks ready to leave back to her own place and hopefully Curly with her! Claire is surely into women as well so hopefully that will be the next chapter 🤞can you imagine her with the likes of Ginger and Valerie; the server would crash in no time 🤣

This is a good question , such a diversity between Serafima and Claire . I totally agree that she is open for anything sexual . 

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

I think the problem of that couple is Carlos.. He looks so weird.. Maybe that is why.. Claire had fun with the girls in B1 but Carlos's strange behavior is maybe a reason 

I thought about your previous comment re: Carlos and it became much clearer when they were at b4; seeing him dancing was like watching Mr Bean, his arms are so long and gangly he’s like the Neanderthal man 🤣 like I said before he’s her puppet to satisfy her weird and wonderful desires. I find it quite amusing with Claire being a great addition to the fold 🤪

• Haha 1