B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Claire ( a bit drank I think ) was complaining that she wishes and she thought that they would do more things together ( gatherings mainly in the villa or even at other apartments with as many as possible ) but Megan has the jacuzzi and she doesn’t want that is used by everyone. 

Then Carlos was trying in a way to calm her down by saying “ where are we now “ , like “ hey , this is where we are now and we live with that “ ... 

Due to bad sound , couldn’t catch all , this was between Taylor and Claire in the beginning the talk and then she was trying to explain to Carlos .

I don’t know if my conclusion is right , but Claire seems really to want to have fun and do whatever for as long as she stays with RLC ( i don’t know if they explained her things with more money and staff ) and in my eyes , I think she was expecting things differently than what currently is . I also think that their first “ audition “ with Amalia and the others have caused them “trouble“ in the meaning of how many of the other Barcelona tenants see them . 

Last but not least , I will take them for sure as a strange couple , it is like they found two people , explained them what it is the RLC idea in Barcelona , they gave them the keys of an apartment and told them “ the more you do , the more money you get “ ..

Somehow , someway , it feels that they don’t fit in the idea they have in the Barcelona concept but hey , that’s my own humble opinion 😌☺️

Thx DD
They won't last as a couple, if that's what they actually are. Watching her, listening to her, and from you posted, it sounds like she meant to apply for VHTV...😏

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx DD
They won't last as a couple, if that's what they actually are. Watching her, listening to her, and from you posted, it sounds like she meant to apply for VHTV...😏

I agree .. and after all , it has already been proved that they have an open relation , just enjoying and whatever happens with anyone else , VHTV you mention right dear friend 😌

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree .. and after all , it has already been proved that they have an open relation , just enjoying and whatever happens with anyone else , VHTV you mention right dear friend 😌

sorry but who is in the shower with claire?

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I have just come on line to rlc, I expected to see Sera looking at her phone as the first feed, but not in some elses bed. lol 🙂

So much of strange things with Serafima not sleeping with Monica and sharing the bed with Carlos and Claire