B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I've no interest in in Claire and Carlos, but given this feed he isΒ a tryer and rather funny to watch.

And now Claire is telling him to fuck off then I want I want.Β πŸ™‚

This funny shit. πŸ™‚Β 

He is the servant of the lady ( ies)Β Β wishes just because he wants to sleep ... and with SeraΒ there who just let it continue , it is a crazy mixture πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

2 minutes ago, quasi said:

On the first night they did fuck with Sera in the room and she just laughed at them and then went downstairs after a bit.Β  LOL

Yes , so much ofΒ strange things since they joined ( although that was before becoming official RLC employees ) and evenΒ if I don’t like them , I admit that they bring a lot of events/ incidentsΒ Β and for sure are fun to watch 😊

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

i am under the impression claire and carlos already knew her by the way they all act together

I think Carlos and Claire have a kind of partnership so as to be participants for RLC ( I have heard earlier when Claire wanted to eat β€œ nachos β€œ πŸ˜‚πŸ€£, saying to him β€œ but I want , I paid for them β€œ ) , not that it means much , but it is obvious of the things we have seen I believe .Β