B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

9 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I think the problem of that couple is Carlos.. He looks so weird.. Maybe that is why.. Claire had fun with the girls in B1 but Carlos's strange behavior is maybe a reason 

I think the language issue is a big factor , even if he speaks English and Italian , in a way he was left outside of discussions ... maybe the first “ audition “ day and him trying to kiss/ lick Amalia , Gina and Ariana and the comments have made anyone skeptical about him .. even Taylor and Piper were chatting about them when Monica and Amira visited them and they were discussing their performance / behavior in B1 . 

I think that the 2 of them just try too hard, and it puts the other girls off.  My wife mentioned that when Monica and Amira came to visit the other night.  She said that they live with two girls who are very much together and then 2 other girls come together to visit them, what assumption would you make about the two visitors, that they were also together.  And yet Carlos spent the whole night touching them and trying to get them into a bedroom.  My wife was really turned off by him, esp after the way he acted  the first night.  I think he came into the project with the idea that all the girls would be open to anything and all you had to do was ask.  After the first night I think the girls were put off by him and now they won't even entertain thoughts about joining them.

Monica contributing to a show tonight  as it seems . It will be interesting to see how Carlos and Claire will be “ inserted “ in all this as they don’t seem to have any particular relation so far with either Piper or Taylor 

49 minutes ago, quasi said:

I think that the 2 of them just try too hard, and it puts the other girls off.  My wife mentioned that when Monica and Amira came to visit the other night.  She said that they live with two girls who are very much together and then 2 other girls come together to visit them, what assumption would you make about the two visitors, that they were also together.  And yet Carlos spent the whole night touching them and trying to get them into a bedroom.  My wife was really turned off by him, esp after the way he acted  the first night.  I think he came into the project with the idea that all the girls would be open to anything and all you had to do was ask.  After the first night I think the girls were put off by him and now they won't even entertain thoughts about joining them.

he thought he was in VHTV

1 hour ago, quasi said:

Very good points and arguments explaining a bit the situation 😊

It is crazy to have two “ edges “ of girls being very close friends ( Serafima / Claire ) when the one “ does “ it all and the other she is not the “ show girl “ type .. still , I feel like I want to watch more the “ side “ of Sera than Claire , perhaps because you don’t know what to expect from Sera ( eternal professional teaser 😂🤣 ) and if she ever surprise us .