B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

5 minutes ago, quasi said:

I can't figger out why P&T are in the living room and not in with Monica. Unless they thought Sera was gonna go sleep in there.

Since they decided to sleep , no one knows why it has been this turn of events .. from the previous visit of Monica , Piper and Taylor had suggested to sleep in the living room and leave their room for the guests ( that was because I think they feared that Carlos and Claire would want to sleep with them during the first time 😂🤣 ) but tonight is unexplained why Serafima isn’t sleeping with Monica .. perhaps not the best relation .. 

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Another promising evening in B-5 ends in complete and total disappointment.

Oh and guess what the sexless one in bed with two sexual dynamo's and chill is the theme of the night as always with the "ICE PRINCESS".

No matter how many more of these silly shows they do, the result will always be the same. A group of show girls (and one or two show guys) who dress up as if they were at an swinger event, but who actually just want a large audience to make money without any effort.

What did you think would happen?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

One thing guaranteed from Claire & Carlos, apart from their kinky sex sessions, is a good laugh 😂 whether it be from his erratic and gangly mannerisms or her mostly drunken ramblings in her broken English, it makes for compulsive viewing; never know what to expect next 🤔 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

One thing guaranteed from Claire & Carlos, apart from their kinky sex sessions, is a good laugh 😂 whether it be from his erratic and gangly mannerisms or her mostly drunken ramblings in her broken English, it makes for compulsive viewing; never know what to expect next 🤔 👍

I admit that they are fun to watch , maybe this mixture of nationalities ( Italian / Russian or Ukrainian ) and the fact that they don’t seem a real couple rather than a in terms partnership , it makes it incredibly funny to watch ( this doesn’t mean that I like that they are at RLC  but that’s another story )