B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Noldus

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, with the exception of Leora's fans, very few like to watch the same thing over and over again. so they have to make a little progress every time if they want to keep it interesting. 😃

those leora fans are dedicated to say the least

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

image.jpeg.ec28b917feea4e4f8b45b1a0b6d8b46b.jpeg

This is of course the main factor that it all happens ..the gratis is dead as we say in my country .. as long as it comes in a less predicted way , it is fine by me .. for anyone his taste 😌

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think so. she had just started to enjoy it before Anthony interrupted them. I don't think she was gonna let him fuck her tonight, but she seemed ok with touching and him licking her nipples.  

I don’t think we will also see anyone of them having sex with her .. but she might do something with the girls .. Anthony made a bad timing entrance ... jealous 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think we will also see anyone of them having sex with her .. but she might do something with the girls .. Anthony made a bad timing entrance ... jealous 😂🤣😂🤣

I won't be surprised if she has sex with Carlos after a few shows , but it definitely wasn't going to happen tonight, although it was getting hotter before Anthony's interruption 😃 

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I won't be surprised if she has sex with Carlos after a few shows , but it definitely wasn't going to happen tonight, although it was getting hotter before Anthony's interruption 😃 

I can’t imagine Carlos and Monica , i don’t know , it simply doesn’t fit in my mind .. but I also never believed that she would allow Carlos to touch her and rub her slightly .. so ... let’s see ... the right comment was the one I read that they make a step each time .. so , if they know till where they can go , it will all be proved sooner or later.. it will be interesting to see what happens at the villa when everyone is invited for the new years party and if outsiders are allowed or it will be strictly the Barcelona tenants ( maybe Martina and Alberto also 😌

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t imagine Carlos and Monica , i don’t know , it simply doesn’t fit in my mind .. but I also never believed that she would allow Carlos to touch her and rub her slightly .. so ... let’s see ... the right comment was the one I read that they make a step each time .. so , if they know till where they can go , it will all be proved sooner or later.. it will be interesting to see what happens at the villa when everyone is invited for the new years party and if outsiders are allowed or it will be strictly the Barcelona tenants ( maybe Martina and Alberto also 😌

yeah, the new year party could be interesting. I hope they invite Curly too. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It'll never happen Blue...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, the new year party could be interesting. I hope they invite Curly too. 

spain will most likely have restrictions for new years just like everyone had for christmas plus he might have his own thing 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

spain will most likely have restrictions for new years just like everyone had for christmas plus he might have his own thing 🤷‍♂️

yeah, but they don't normally care for the restrictions. and you are right, he might have his own plans, but then again it'd be more fun if he can make it. 

I am not sure whether Monica will go further with these two couples in the future or not and that remains a question mark but putting L&A from B4 to B5 where there is a couple like them is a good decision. There could be possibilities of C&C doing something more with L&A in the future. That's why couples show remain in couple's apartments. The last 2 days has proved that even more.