B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

11 hours ago, quasi said:

I was thinking tonight about a house that would be a blast. Put Olivia, Holly, Gina and Amalia together and you would have party central.

Ulyana please instead of Olivia 😎

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:
17 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana please instead of Olivia 😎

They're sisters so chances are they are a package deal.

Ulyana is the hot one, but Olivia is the wild one. Personally I would rather want to see Taya again. She is both.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey bluewinneer how do you do it i mean you have more likes than posts congrats on that btw

my posts on VH topics are mostly just screenshots, and a lot of times, members show their appreciation by reacting to the posts. I guess pictures are more popular than words 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

my posts on VH topics are mostly just screenshots, and a lot of times, members show their appreciation by reacting to the posts. I guess pictures are more popular than words 😜

and on a voyeur fan site who would have thought lol 

• Haha 1

The more I see Claire the more I’m liking her; she’s brilliant as she scolds Carlos. See there’s a lesson for all; treat your lover like a proper woman and do as she pleases not as you want then she’ll please you. Bit ironic though when she tells him off for sticking his thumb up her arse when she takes a butt plug with no problem 🤣 the big question is though did anyone catch the name of the girl she wants to fuck without Carlos being there and who is shy and did I catch the name of Matt being mentioned but that’s a bloke’s name 🤔 all very intriguing as she keeps us waiting for the next episode 😉

• Like 2