B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

I've taken the time to watch all the vision possible now, Taylor really needs help for her anger you can see Piper is scared and Bogdan did his best to protect Piper. But there really is only so much anyone can do. Taylor really needs to take a hard look at herself. 

Bogdan asked Taylor to be sure Piper would be ok. It wasn't good to watch and as real life as you get. Those here that want real life we got it !!! I now know for myself what happened from start to finish at Pipers/ Taylors apartment.

Personally they can't just sleep it away. They need to sort their lives out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Bodgan was right as he had a duty of care for both Taylor and Piper while they were in his house. 

I've seen to many relationships end in my seven years to count them. I really hope they can get some counseling before it's to late. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Bogdan a demandé à Taylor d'être sûr que Piper irait bien. Ce n'était pas bon à regarder et aussi réel que possible. Ceux ici qui veulent la vraie vie, nous l'avons !!! Je sais maintenant par moi-même ce qui s'est passé du début à la fin à l'appartement Pipers / Taylors.

Personnellement, ils ne peuvent pas simplement dormir. Ils ont besoin de faire le tri dans leur vie.

49 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Bodgan avait raison car il avait un devoir de diligence envers Taylor et Piper pendant qu'ils étaient chez lui. 

J'ai vu de nombreuses relations se terminer au cours de mes sept ans pour les compter. J'espère vraiment qu'ils pourront obtenir des conseils avant qu'il ne soit trop tard. 

La violence est tolérée depuis que rlc a repris Kitty et Smish je l'ai bien compris ils ont tellement de mal à trouver des couples qu'ils préfèrent fermer les yeux sur la violence ou la drogue alors que dans le passé le couple aurait été expulser pour ça.

Je pense que Taylor ou Piper ou les deux devrait quitter le projet sa sera plus raisonnable si vraiment leur couple et en crise du moins le temps de résoudre leurs problèmes. 

Violence has been tolerated since rlc took over Kitty and Smish, I understand that they have such a hard time finding couples that they prefer to ignore violence or drugs when in the past the couple would have been deported for that. I think Taylor or Piper or both should quit the project, it will be more reasonable if they really are a couple and in crisis at least while they are in trouble.

• Like 1