Kitty and Smith - home activities #1

In my opinion, it seems they have much less passion for each other than they have in the past just like any other couple would normally have. Occasionally they have good sex but it seems only when they are drunk and/or feeling happy with their present situation. I'd be willing to bet they had plenty of sex on their vacation because they would have been much more relaxed. Kitty likely gets frustrated because Smith puts very little effort into sex and possibly less into their relationship. Plus, Smith doesn't seem to be very interested in working a regular job. I am quite sure they do not want to stay in the apartment forever, however their tour of duty may be lasting longer than they anticipated and now they may be in a rut. From what I have heard from others, Kitty models. But judging from the amount of time she spends at home I would guess she doesn't get many calls. I've also heard she looks fantastic when she is made up for a job. She gets angry, yes, and it usually over the top. But any man who has been married will tell you that if he did not work steadily and move forward in life plus show love and some amount of passion to his woman, that behavior is to be expected. And just because he does not fight back only shows that he is either tired of fighting or he knows she is right, or both. Down deep I believe they do care for each other, but the relationship is not moving forward at this point and both may be afraid to do something about it or they are truly in love.

As far as bating. I would guess that session two days ago was almost certainly meant for her fans. It would be nice to think that somebody pushed the right buttons. 🙂

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

In my opinion, it seems they have much less passion for each other than they have in the past just like any other couple would normally have. Occasionally they have good sex but it seems only when they are drunk and/or feeling happy with their present situation. I'd be willing to bet they had plenty of sex on their vacation because they would have been much more relaxed. Kitty likely gets frustrated because Smith puts very little effort into sex and possibly less into their relationship. Plus, Smith doesn't seem to be very interested in working a regular job. I am quite sure they do not want to stay in the apartment forever, however their tour of duty may be lasting longer than they anticipated and now they may be in a rut. From what I have heard from others, Kitty models. But judging from the amount of time she spends at home I would guess she doesn't get many calls. I've also heard she looks fantastic when she is made up for a job. She gets angry, yes, and it usually over the top. But any man who has been married will tell you that if he did not work steadily and move forward in life plus show love and some amount of passion to his woman, that behavior is to be expected. And just because he does not fight back only shows that he is either tired of fighting or he knows she is right, or both. Down deep I believe they do care for each other, but the relationship is not moving forward at this point and both may be afraid to do something about it or they are truly in love.

As far as bating. I would guess that session two days ago was almost certainly meant for her fans. It would be nice to think that somebody pushed the right buttons. 🙂

Good points at your post and will agree with most of them . 

Sex usually the last period happens when they are drunk and it is actually the times that Smith can perform for a big amount of time , in a way I think they both enjoy for themselves when this happens , they somehow let go , become crazy and I get the feeling that they “ revive “ or let’s say live the way they want to be for one another , spontaneous , caring , adventurous , with their own terms and not caring for fans , cameras and whatsoever .

Smith has better control over Kitty’s explosions , if he was ignoring them in the past , he does it double now 😂 He for sure knows his girl now as she also knows him even more and in a way ( and it is a sad to say this ) , this is actually needed so as to bring a kind of caring for both of them , I don’t know how to explain , but when they argue somehow it is the time that they know that the other is there because it is part of their routine life we see over the years concerning them . Having quarrels it shows that they know that they both exist in eachother’s lives , can’t explain this in a better  way . 

Kitty is aware of her large fan base , she knows she can tease whenever she wants whoever she wants , but the result during this current stay , it says that she is very quiet and not with the same passion like her previous stays . She enjoys the popularity but I feel she is ready to move with her life and do actually something . I will dare to say that i think their life was much better before they accept the offer again from RLC and inhabit the apartment , but that’s again a personal opinion and has to do with the way I observe both of them at certain times . 

Last but not least , the only time I saw Kitty actually having this feeling for the cameras and enjoying 100% and just doing what she wanted for herself , her fan base and simply dedicating herself to the RLC project and at the same time having fun with herself and life , it was when she was celebrating her mother’s birthday , it was for me when I saw Kitty the way I was introduced to her some years ago.

My conclusion is that by the summer , it would be wise to leave RLC and simply go and find things to do with their lives , each and every day is a day with no return  for them  and they aren’t improving themselves as personalities and characters . In my humble opinion , there isn’t any more left to give to RLC and no matter how much I will miss enjoying perhaps the prettiest constant tenant that ever appeared , happiness and personal growth is awaiting with high possibilities outside of this cameras world . The more they delay , the chances are getting reduced . 

• Upvote 2

Gosh! I was passing by Kitty and Smith and thought I'd see what people are saying here. A lot is the answer!

But tonight I commented (on the wrong thread) that Kitty looked up for some fun, but as ever they ended up on the sofa while the dog humped the fluffy toy. Kitty is pissed and Smith as ever these days looks totallty uniterested. I agree they ought to move on.

Its sad to seee Kitty trying but he being an absolutely jerk(special usual sinse they returned),ignoring her,taking bugs out,in the end will be as usualy,he gona look for her in bed,hump her for 5min,get his satisfation and thats it.To bad she doesnt see it....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, su0p said:

They performed today, in the bathroom, and after many days felt they are coming back to the old days.

Hope we see them getting back to normal soon. Want to see their passion, Love it

I did not see it yet, but I saw her smiling at him this morning and I knew she was content for some reason. I think he surprised her with a few gifts. 😉