Kitty and Smith - home activities #1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Always had the impression this time they had another house(maybe rented)maybe the rent contract is over and they brought the rest of their things to rlc house,but could be things they had in mom,dad place or in some friend house.

in view of the packaging, I would say more about things to store in a cellar or a storage room

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jugghead said:

They're both drunk. i doubt he can even function. She is only awake now but in 5 minutws...

So much better to see them in this condition than quarreling and fighting and Kitty crying and Smith with his headphones to seek his piece 😇

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So much better to see them in this condition than quarreling and fighting and Kitty crying and Smith with his headphones to seek his piece 😇

but it's also pretty sad if they need to be drunk to have some semblance of relationship

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

but it's also pretty sad if they need to be drunk to have some semblance of relationship

I don’t think they are a couple that gets drunk occasionally , to be honest on the other hand , some of their best sex comes when they are drunk .. as you say , it is sad that drinking brings them euphoria moments but we need to agree I believe , that at the end , their relation will always consist of fights and Kitty’s tears 😔

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

You surprise me moos. Have you never been in a relationship? There is always turmoil. Just because we witness it does not make it alien behavior. And you know they drink sparingly. They are young lovers trying to make sense of whatever world they have. Yet, here we sit judging them while they entertain us.

My point was that Kitty had a moment when she had less worries and it was beautiful to see.