Kitty and Smith - home activities #1

26 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You surprise me moos. Have you never been in a relationship? There is always turmoil. Just because we witness it does not make it alien behavior. And you know they drink sparingly. They are young lovers trying to make sense of whatever world they have. Yet, here we sit judging them while they entertain us.

My point was that Kitty had a moment when she had less worries and it was beautiful to see.

I believe since they managed to stay for almost a year away of RLC , it means they could make the life at the real world ..Coming back , it is a step back in my opinion , of course we get to see the amazing Kitty but at what price for the future of this couple ? Just the pure reality here in my words and opinion I believe . 

39 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You surprise me moos. Have you never been in a relationship? There is always turmoil. Just because we witness it does not make it alien behavior. And you know they drink sparingly. They are young lovers trying to make sense of whatever world they have. Yet, here we sit judging them while they entertain us.

My point was that Kitty had a moment when she had less worries and it was beautiful to see.

My bud jugg from Riverdale, the le kit whisperer. 😎

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I believe since they managed to stay for almost a year away of RLC , it means they could make the life at the real world ..Coming back , it is a step back in my opinion , of course we get to see the amazing Kitty but at what price for the future of this couple ? Just the pure reality here in my words and opinion I believe . 

Perhaps it may could be taken into consideration that the benefits of living somewhere bill free and even getting paid a regular cost of living subsistence allowance may be not only helpful, but also beneficial to some folks at certain times during their lives. Although perhaps it may could be taken into consideration also, that for some of the folks that have become participants of the project for awhile and eventually left the project in the past, but then later returned, that there may be different reasons for doing so for some. Such as, perhaps the possibility of employment opportunities in certain parts of different countries not being as good as in others, or perhaps some of the participants may not have enough of any specific education or training or former experience in any certain or particular employment fields or positions that may would be more beneficial to them in the parts of the countries from which they are originally from and usually live, or perhaps for some of the participants it could be that such opportunities to be able to live somewhere as such to possibly try to save or put aside a little something or whatever they may be able to while they are participants to perhaps be able to get situated better off afterwards when they leave the project could be considered some of the reasons for some of them that have become participants or return participants of the project. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps it may could be taken into consideration that the benefits of living somewhere bill free and even getting paid a regular cost of living subsistence allowance may be not only helpful, but also beneficial to some folks at certain times during their lives. Although perhaps it may could be taken into consideration also, that for some of the folks that have become participants of the project for awhile and eventually left the project in the past, but then later returned, that there may be different reasons for doing so for some. Such as, perhaps the possibility of employment opportunities in certain parts of different countries not being as good as in others, or perhaps some of the participants may not have enough of any specific education or training or former experience in any certain or particular employment fields or positions that may would be more beneficial to them in the parts of the countries from which they are originally from and usually live, or perhaps for some of the participants it could be that such opportunities to be able to live somewhere as such to possibly try to save or put aside a little something or whatever they may be able to while they are participants to perhaps be able to get situated better off afterwards when they leave the project could be considered some of the reasons for some of them that have become participants or return participants of the project. 

The reasons are for sure many and you have pointed out a variety of them that are very well argued . The thing that these people don’t seem to understand is the simple fact that they won’t always be young and the more they delay to enter the normal working field conditions , the more difficult will be for them to adapt and adjust when the time comes .. I think this is a job that has a time limit and if you don’t “ invest “ while at the project so as when you are done to have something waiting for you at the real world , the future won’t be so ideal as the present .. with that being said , K&S threw away their first chance in my opinion ..

At RLC , there’s only one couple  which has understood how this project works .. L&T .. and one single , Masha .. they have the free apartment , bills and whatever more from RLC paid but at the same time they have an alternative when their time’s up .. photography for the couple , modeling for the single girl .. and they are actually more than pretty good at it .. so , the RLC experiment and project can work but few can think like Linda and Tibor and Masha... 

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

I don't judge, I just make a simple observation, I don't doubt their relationship and the feelings they have for each other because I know that they have been together for several years and we can also see it with the relationship they have with their family

On the other hand, it is not the first time that they drink like yesterday and we already know more or less the outcome of this.

The problem is that drinking does not solve everyday worries, Kitty seems to take things too seriously when Smith prefers not to react and go through things without flinching most of the time.

I know this kind of relationship very well because my grandparents lived like this for 65 years

• Like 1

kitty e smith sono la classica coppia di anziani che non ha più voglia di fare niente io alla l'oro eta mi divertivo alla grande e di certo non andavo al letto alle 22 come fanno loro si vede cazzo che non hanno più voglia di fare un cazzo....

• Like 1