Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Some nice out of the apartment private life moments shared on camera earlier đŸ˜‡

The phone videos? Not sure if Martina's purpose was to share it with the viewers given the way she positioned herself and angled the phone but that was cool to see regardless.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

The phone videos? Not sure if Martina's purpose was to share it with the viewers given the way she positioned herself and angled the phone but that was cool to see regardless.

I believe that the couple and let’s speak more specifically Martina , don’t have any issues on taking the right positions and angles for the cameras so as to show themselves as I think that the times of “ caring “ about the cameras in the apartment are long gone by .. I think it was spontaneous she sat there and she didn’t realize , but it was nice to see and actually feel how normal and real these people are like each and anyone of us . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I believe that the couple and let’s speak more specifically Martina , don’t have any issues on taking the right positions and angles for the cameras so as to show themselves as I think that the times of “ caring “ about the cameras in the apartment are long gone by .. I think it was spontaneous she sat there and she didn’t realize , but it was nice to see and actually feel how normal and real these people are like each and anyone of us . 

Oh yeah they don't care at all about the cams except when Martina points something at us which is rare anyway, which is why I thought it was curious that she sat on the bathroom vanity to watch the videos. As if she wanted to share with the viewers. I thought it was cool even though it may not be the intention at all.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Oh yeah they don't care at all about the cams except when Martina points something at us which is rare anyway, which is why I thought it was curious that she sat on the bathroom vanity to watch the videos. As if she wanted to share with the viewers. I thought it was cool even though it may not be the intention at all.

Martina did the very same 2 1/2 years ago after her Iceland holiday. Then it happened in front of the kitchen cam. I liked it very much and so did many others. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jackassforlife said:

She did it on purpose because before showing us these videos, she plugged her phone to charge on the wall and she looked at the camera twice. She certainly wanted to share these Christmas holidays with us. Thank you Martina for thinking of usđŸ˜‰

More signs of appreciation for her fanbase then which grows stronger and rapidly day by day đŸ˜‡

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

J'ai vu Alberto sur la camĂ©ra de la cuisine il semblait avoir mal Ă  la tĂªte oĂ¹ triste vers 01h12 a peu prĂªt quelqu'un c'est quelque chose Ă  ce sujet ?Â đŸ¤”

I saw Alberto on the camera in the kitchen he seemed to have a headache or sad at around 01:12 a little ready is someone something about it?Â đŸ¤”

29 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

J'ai vu Alberto sur la camĂ©ra de la cuisine il semblait avoir mal Ă  la tĂªte oĂ¹ triste vers 01h12 a peu prĂªt quelqu'un c'est quelque chose Ă  ce sujet ?Â đŸ¤”

I saw Alberto on the camera in the kitchen he seemed to have a headache or sad at around 01:12 a little ready is someone something about it?Â đŸ¤”

Looks like a headache or he feels sick. He woke up from the sofa and went to the bathroom to splash water on his face & head, and he then crashed on the bed.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

He suffers from what appears to be migraines. Hes had them before.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Martina is talking to Marta, her skinny girlfriend. May be some visit for New Year celebration? Or isoliation is so strict in Spain... 

Not sure what the level of isolation is there at the moment but she didnt seem all that concerned about the other day at the B apt.