Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I am more convinced by your words than by his for the simple reason that you ignore the RLC entity, which he does not do
You relate the facts as they are said while he allows himself to give his opinion on these facts, so he is necessarily already biased

If you were convinced by any of my words that would be a big surprise🤣🤣.Basicaly its reciproque.Thank god we all equal in cc🤣.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Es solo una cuestión de interpretación honestamente, los dos hablamos, sabemos español, ella estaba hablando de divertirse y lo que pasó (de manera liviana), estuvo en el dormitorio desde las 16:30 en adelante, pero no veo ningún problema de que nosotros (u otros) entendamos la conversación diferente o similar.

Between them they almost never speak in Spanish, they speak in Valencian.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You are right,we all do that with or girlfreinds,wifes at some point,let them stay with their friends,take shower togheter,then have friendly sex,I mean can be more real than that.Rlc realitie😮.

Sorry to say that but if you don't leave a little space in your relationship and above all trust, then your relationship is already dying
Try for once to forget that this is happening on RLC and put these events back in real life, you will see that it is not so surprising in the end
I believe that we have several members who have already expressed their experiences with the same kind of adventure on the forum, and yet they did not have the RLC cameras to film them, it proves that this kind of thing happens more often than 'you might believe it

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If you were convinced by any of my words that would be a big surprise🤣🤣.Basicaly its reciproque.Thank god we all equal in cc🤣.

I can have a moment of weakness and say that I agree with you :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to say that but if you don't leave a little space in your relationship and above all trust, then your relationship is already dying
Try for once to forget that this is happening on RLC and put these events back in real life, you will see that it is not so surprising in the end
I believe that we have several members who have already expressed their experiences with the same kind of adventure on the forum, and yet they did not have the RLC cameras to film them, it proves that this kind of thing happens more often than 'you might believe it

Never had my girlfriends sleeping amd having sex with their girlfrinds,dont know any friend that did that..if it hapens with some people..probrably yes(in swing comunity for exemple etc),i talk and give my personal opinions based on my lifes experiences.For exemple doesnt feels real the rlc threesomes were the dudes go to corners of bathrooms hide and wait the girls to end their thing...and then call them back..neither to see dudes slaping ass of womans that supodley have partners..again this is based in my experiences of life and personal views..others can have diferent ones,fine for them..and me🙂.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

Well, this afternoon they were speaking in Valencian 🤷‍♂️

Then i understand Valencian(altought i didnt think i knew about it)because i understand most of what they sayed in conversation.I am surprised😅.

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I can have a moment of weakness and say that I agree with you :biggrin:

Hehe.No horries moos its totaly normal we (almost)never agree and to put in cause anything one or the other says.And to be fair if you and other person was saying something,some thing they listened etc i also would believe the other person and go along with him,her opinion.So..makes sense😁.

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Perdón por decir eso, pero si no dejas un poco de espacio en tu relación y sobre todo confianza, entonces tu relación ya se está muriendo.
Intenta por una vez olvidar que esto está sucediendo en RLC y vuelve a poner estos eventos en la vida real, lo harás. ver que no es tan sorprendente al final
creo que tenemos varios miembros que ya han expresado sus experiencias con el mismo tipo de aventura en el foro, y sin embargo no tenían las cámaras RLC para filmarlos, prueba que esto tipo de cosas suceden más a menudo de lo que 'podrías creerlo

soy mujer bisexual, y eso no pasa tan a menudo como algunos dicen aqui, eso pasa sin preparar en el cine para adultos, muy rara es la vez que pase sin haber por medio salida de fiesta y alcohol.mi marido aunque no sabe mis gustos hacia las mujeres, si algun dia salgo con mis amigas y tardo mas de la cuenta, se preocupa y me llama, asi que creo que todo estaba preparado de antemano

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Never had my girlfriends sleeping amd having sex with their girlfrinds,dont know any friend that did that..if it hapens with some people..probrably yes(in swing comunity for exemple etc),i talk and give my personal opinions based on my lifes experiences.Dor doesnt feels real the rlc threesomes were the dudes to to corners of bathrooms and wait the girls to end their thing...and then call them back..neither to see dudes slaping ass of womans that supodley have partners..again this is based in my experiences of life and personal views..others can have diferent ones,fine for them..and me🙂.

Because you think you really know your friends well? do you know everything about their sex life? if it is, you have some who go to swingers clubs without your knowing it :biggrin:

Until Martina met Nelly, we didn't even know that Martina was bisexual and that she had already had several relationships with women, some of whom were quite serious.
We didn't even know that Alberto and Martina were talking about this openly in their relationship because we never really paid attention to what they could say, we only started to be interested in it because they had contacts. with other participants in RLC

Compared to yesterday, I'm sure even Martina and Nelly didn't know they would end up in the same bed having a scorching night, so how do you expect Bogdan to know if Nelly didn't tell him what 'it happened, he will remain in the idea that they spent the night together like two friends

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

After watching their talk of this afternoon i think they need to be very carefull,even both agreeing of this special visits to b4 its obbiously still putting pression in their relantionship(as it would with any normal couple and not the fake couples we seen with some regularity in site),hope they understand rlc,Nelly,Bogdan etc dont care about their relantionship and what price this "adventures could have in this couple life..They are one of the very few real,genuine couples left in rlc..dont want lose them or seing them destroying their love.

Both Alberto and Bodgan will certainly ask themselves at some point whether they are being taken advantage of. For a while, they may tell themselves that it's all just a show, but in the end it will have an impact. Just imagine if Bodgan said something like, "Hey, Nelly, yesterday I had sex with Holly and we plan to do it again tomorrow. It would be best if you don't show up in the house, otherwise the whole situation might get a little strange.". 😂 I don't think Nelly would take that positively. 😵

• Upvote 1