Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

20 minutes ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

Ayer se pusieron finas, yo creo q no hubo nada preparado y que fue todo bastante natural, vino, baile, las dos desnudas... ¿Cuando has visto a las otras chicas comérselo como Nelly se lo comía a Martina?

Nada preparado😅.You think was all coincidence the girl that sleeps in bedroom(Megan)to sleep out exactly that night..and that Bogdan forgeted his woman(Nelly)all night and not even gone look why she didnt come to bed😁.Was really nice but was the tipical(but in many aspects better)barca girls show.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Después de ver su charla de esta tarde, creo que deben tener mucho cuidado, incluso ambos acordaron en esta visita especial a b4, obviamente, todavía está poniendo presión en su relación (como lo haría con cualquier pareja normal y no con las parejas falsas que vimos con algunos. regularidad en el sitio), espero que entiendan a rlc, Nelly, Bogdan, etc., no les importa su relación y el precio que estas "aventuras podrían tener en esta vida de pareja. Son una de las pocas parejas reales y genuinas que quedan en rlc. quiero perderlos o verlos destruir su amor.

I listened to the talk this afternoon and it had nothing to do with what happened in B4.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nada preparado 😅 . Crees que fue coincidencia que la chica que duerme en el dormitorio (Megan) se duerma esa noche exactamente ... y que Bogdan se haya olvidado de su mujer (Nelly) toda la noche y ni siquiera se haya ido mira por qué no vino a la cama 😁 . Fue realmente agradable, pero fue el típico (pero en muchos aspectos mejor) show de chicas del Barça.

The girls from B4 went to say goodbye to Taylor and Martina went to the village because tomorrow they are leaving for a few days to visit family, coincidence, maybe, preparation, I don't think so, besides if you say you heard the conversation you will have heard how Martina told Alberto that she didn't know how it happened, it was a sum of factors that led to an epic night.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, omedo said:

I listened to the talk this afternoon and it had nothing to do with what happened in B4.

The girls from B4 went to say goodbye to Taylor and Martina went to the village because tomorrow they are leaving for a few days to visit family, coincidence, maybe, preparation, I don't think so, besides if you say you heard the conversation you will have heard how Martina told Alberto that she didn't know how it happened, it was a sum of factors that led to an epic night.

Dont agree,in my interpretation wile the talk didnt directly involved the event it was obviously a little about it .Now depends of personal interpretation and what you think they are talking or not.

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

And by coincidence Bogdan totaly forgeted his wife all night and not even tried to wask her,see her,nit even looking for why she didnt sleep in their bed..in my opinion was partialy prepared and some part not.Specialy the Bogdan part makes no sense,unless...he knew what was going on😉.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And by coincidence Bogdan totaly forgeted his wife all night and not even tried to wask her,see her,nit even looking for why she didnt sleep in their bed..in my opinion was partialy prepared and some part not.Specialy the Bogdan part makes no sense,unless...he knew what was going on😉.

Why would he have done that? he knows that she is with Martina, he just leaves them some space, they don't need to be h24 sticking tight on each other

• Upvote 1

Just now, moos54 said:

Why would he have done that? he knows that she is with Martina, he just leaves them some space, they don't need to be h24 sticking tight on each other

So he just forgeted about her all night,she didnt go to bed,not even gone see her a little.Makes sense.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Y por coincidencia, Bogdan olvidó por completo a su esposa toda la noche y ni siquiera trató de acosarla, verla, ni siquiera buscando por qué no durmió en su cama ... en mi opinión, estaba en parte preparada y en otra parte no. no tiene sentido, a menos que ... supiera lo que estaba pasando 😉 .

Think what you want, I heard what I heard and according to my interpretation that's what happened, if you have another one I think it's perfect but you're not going to convince me.

• Like 1

In any case it was really good.Maybe all just a coincidence,or not.Its rlc the land of shows and performers.But with Martina involved i think still was more genuine than the usual(just to give a exemple in comoaration with L&M).

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So he just forgeted about her all night,she didnt go to bed,not even gone see her a little.Makes sense.

for me I do not see anything abnormal in his behavior, he knows that his wife is with Martina and that at least they discuss together, in my opinion he must also suspect that they were going to take a bath, and like that he is a man with principles, he is not going to go in the bathroom and at the same time make things weird
Nelly not being far away, seeing that she is in the house and with a friend, he simply makes his life in his corner, it is not the first time that they do not sleep together so there is no problem

• Like 1

Just now, omedo said:

Think what you want, I heard what I heard and according to my interpretation that's what happened, if you have another one I think it's perfect but you're not going to convince me.

Its just a matter of interpretation honestly,we both talk,know Spanish.She was talking about having fun and what hapened(in light way),was in bedroom from 16:30 foward.But see no problem of we(or others)understand the conversation diferent or similar.

5 minutes ago, omedo said:

I am more convinced by your words than by his for the simple reason that you ignore the RLC entity, which he does not do
You relate the facts as they are said while he allows himself to give his opinion on these facts, so he is necessarily already biased

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

for me I do not see anything abnormal in his behavior, he knows that his wife is with Martina and that at least they discuss together, in my opinion he must also suspect that they were going to take a bath, and like that he is a man with principles, he is not going to go in the bathroom and at the same time make things weird
Nelly not being far away, seeing that she is in the house and with a friend, he simply makes his life in his corner, it is not the first time that they do not sleep together so there is no problem

You are right,we all do that with or girlfreinds,wifes at some point,let them stay with their friends,take shower togheter,then have friendly sex,I mean can be more real than that.Rlc realitie😮.