B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

On 11/30/2020 at 1:33 AM, Mauri said:

Non hanno una relazione aperta, nel soggiorno precedente, quando hanno fatto sesso con Belle e il fidanzato, hanno detto che nessuno di loro ha mai avuto esperienze sessuali di gruppo o a tre. Inoltre, non fanno altro che litigare per la gelosia. Megan fa’ soltanto spettacoli per RLC.

We will discuss in the future days since the topic will be closed here about your post , but it is good info concerning Megan and Rocco , I think we just judge of the things we watch , maybe watching more their talks , we can have better understanding of their relation . It will be easier next time when he returns for even better conclusions . 

18 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just her and Bogdan...They're probably gonna have wild sex now, thinking they are UM...😏

Excellent 😂🤣😂🤣 regarding  the short past with Monica 😱🤓

18 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

This has to be the first time i am actually agreeing with everything you said in this. Spot on!

That was one of the best Harley’s comments indeed , wish it was always or most of the times like this . 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure Amalia is there for a show with Loraine & her guy.  It will happen and tonight is probably the night.  Did anybody see her when she arrived and if so was she carrying an overnight bag with her?

I can say that you had this right , prediction 100% correct , experience spoken I guess 😌

16 hours ago, Noldus said:

Monday is the new party day 😉 

That’s actually correct , in November most of the shows were simultaneously happening on Mondays , yesterday started with Gina and curly 😉

15 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Holly's face, Amalia's ass and Ariana bates. What more does anyone need 😍

Martina was missing for this “ little spicy and out of normal thing to happen “

😉

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO is there any doubt that they were all preplanned??  Come on NC, you know better to even think that they wouldn't be!!

I know...but quickly looking through replay this morning proved that that was the case, and it was blatantly obvious to those here that think that most of these shows aren't pre-planned...

I only spent about 20 seconds flicking through it, bit it looked like a pile of shite anyway...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ze81 said:

This barca parties are so boring,nothing compared to regular houses gatherings.We know that later in night the girls we seen to death naked..will get naked,probrably some of them will go to bathtube for the usual show,and now that is another couple in house then the usual "threesomes"(by threesome i mean th couple have sex and the other girl or girls hold the "candles" and thats it) should be back,so so boring.

They aren’t so much different than Carla’s and Yanai’s , they were also ending mostly with their guests having sex in the guest room after long gaming sessions and creativity of course with Carla and Yanai inventing many things 😌 But the booze was there , honestly , these kind of parties if at the end won’t finish with anything sexual happening , many subscribers / viewers won’t be happy .. I am one , a party should end spicey 😉😉😁

12 hours ago, Alladino said:

The real guests are missing. This mutual visits, of show girls to an apartment with other show girls is pointless. Especially when with so many single girls, not even one single guy is around.

I don't think that new residents are the solution. It is much more important that these apartments have some real life in them. As long as the residents hide behind shows and are not willing to really live in the apartments, it will always remain artificial and lifeless. No matter if with new residents or not. Only when the residents start to really get involved in the project things will get exciting again. Then, btw, it would be more interesting if the residents were good looking and interesting.

First of all, there need to be more guys. Best would be almost as much guys as there are girls.

I think you are confused of what you would like to see . You wanted couples , they have couples . Now you ask for single guys , who would watch guys that are single sleeping naked , jerking and so on ? The majority of RLC viewers are men ,  unless they interact at endless sexual acts with the single girls or anything similar , nobody will watch . I think your request is really exaggerating the standards of a voyeur site . 

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are you more bored than Carlos looks? 🤣

Carlos doesn’t fit at all , I even think that the girls don’t like him , let’s say they aren’t even attracted to “ work “ with him . Something for sure isn’t right in general with this couple .