B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Ok. 😉 The opportunity to quote may soon end, so then you can just as well use the new threads with @Noldus (username)

Already aware and was practicing to be honest but then I saw that few people use it today and kept on with the quotes 😬

10 hours ago, Fagen said:

It doesnt allways have to be shows.

Tell some of the girls that...😏

There was always gonna be a show of some sort last night. I expected Megan and her bath to be involved, but I don't think the alcohol was really flowing enough during the party, and other substances weren't present. But Amalia, Loraine and Anth was obviously planned beforehand...

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bluewinner said:

there was an announcement by StnCld316 (forum Admin). saying the quote function was going to be disabled from Dec1, and some other new rules. seems like they've changed their mind as the posts have been deleted. 

What a ridiculous idea! Unless they had a better system to replace it...🥴

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tell some of the girls that...😏

There was always gonna be a show of some sort last night. I expected Megan and her bath to be involved, but I don't think the alcohol was really flowing enough during the party, and other substances weren't present. But Amalia, Loraine and Anth was obviously planned beforehand...

It was definitely planned beforehand but since Loraine is here and nothing can be changed, we might as well look out for the shows too. I said before Amalia is the most open minded girl in GOV apartments so not a surprise she was involved in that supposed 3some and she will be more involved with more shows next time. Amalia is the one who takes initiative every time for something to happen. 

28 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

It was definitely planned beforehand but since Loraine is here and nothing can be changed, we might as well look out for the shows too. I said before Amalia is the most open minded girl in GOV apartments so not a surprise she was involved in that supposed 3some and she will be more involved with more shows next time. Amalia is the one who takes initiative every time for something to happen. 

Not on my laptop...😒

• Upvote 3

Not that I watched, cause I didn't...but I do notice that the usual cock craving suspects are absent in their critique of this obvious "show".  So, I am right, shows are okay when cock is present, but any girl/girl stuff is fake lesbian. 

I can see by the previews that this pathetic threesome was a g-string-on event...lol.  These two did the same crap on their last stay...stay tuned for more.  

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Not that I watched, cause I didn't...but I do notice that the usual cock craving suspects are absent in their critique of this obvious "show".  So, I am right, shows are okay when cock is present, but any girl/girl stuff is fake lesbian. 

I can see by the previews that this pathetic threesome was a g-string-on event...lol.  These two did the same crap on their last stay...stay tuned for more.  

We all know what Loraine did in her previous stay and the same will be done in this stay. Last time it was Valerie, this time it will be Amalia. The only problem i had from the start is the GOV turning into a mixture of GOV/COV. In the longer run it will have disadvantages imo. But since it is what it is for now i wish they come up with atleast new ideas and not like what we saw in 3some last night (well it wasn't even a 3some)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think you are confused of what you would like to see . You wanted couples , they have couples . Now you ask for single guys , who would watch guys that are single sleeping naked , jerking and so on ? The majority of RLC viewers are men ,  unless they interact at endless sexual acts with the single girls or anything similar , nobody will watch . I think your request is really exaggerating the standards of a voyeur site . 

RLC has been much more realistic in many of the Russian apartments. I am not talking here about an absurd possibility, but about something that already has existed. Why all this fake events, when they could have real parties where the ratio between guys and girls is at least a bit more normal.  The aim should be to see what would happen without cameras and not to see a silly show that is only performed for the camera.

What I dislike about this forum is that so many people always only have in mind what they want to see. No matter how unrealistic or even ridiculous it may be. They expect entertainment and have no patience. That is the opposite of voyeurism. In normal life there are parties without strip games and group sex. Also the idea, that guys are just a negligible element, because the audience like to watch girls, is not thought through. Most girls like guys. Their real life, as long as they don't go to the monastery 😏, contains guys, this should also be included in RLC. BTW, I first came up with the idea of single guys through the Covid-19 discussion. If no external guests are possible, RLC should consider to include some guys in the cast.

• Sad 3