B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is strange that ( pseudo ) lesbian shows are so much viewable and commented  whenever they are happening and when the girls ( Piper and Taylor )  have some really great sexual staff happening , they aren’t even mentioned .. 

I personally find it all equally boring. The only time I ever had the desire to watch Piper and Taylor was when they included Masha more so because I was curious to see how far they would go with her, which one would be active in doing stuff with her and which, if any, would have an issue or how they would deal with it afterwards. But I didn't find it sexually appealing at all.

43 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The one who said he didn't like the idea of apartments mixing with each other was Harley. He hasn't been a subscriber in many years. As Bluewinner put it, B4 is wasted with just the girls there. This place is perfect for the mixing, and the parties. We saw the evidence of that this summer. The girls spent the days in their rooms, bored half to death. It was only when B5 visited, or when Diana, Olya and Elettra started to bring their boyfriends, that we saw what potential this place really has! It was first then they started to use facilities that B4 actually have to offer, a large garden, the swimming pool, a dining room and all the terraces. It really came to life!

Then I agree with you that the guys doesn't necessarily need to be part of the cast, but we should atleast have girls that doesn't hesitate to invite some male or female friends whenever they want.

I think if it wasn’t also the virus that hit Barcelona harder than many other places worldwide , we would have seen much more happenings . 

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I personally find it all equally boring. The only time I ever had the desire to watch Piper and Taylor was when they included Masha more so because I was curious to see how far they would go with her, which one would be active in doing stuff with her and which, if any, would have an issue or how they would deal with it afterwards. But I didn't find it sexually appealing at all.

I also don’t like watching Piper and Taylor but perhaps it is this mixture and the unexpected voyeuristic instinct suggesting  us to watch so as we can see the aftermath .. it is psychology at its best I would say 😬

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It wouldn't hurt the women in the apartment to have some fun dancing together doing some Kizomba. Also it would be a good way the lose some weight during the winter months as well as having some sexy fun.

More importantly we the viewers wouldn't want to miss them practicing.

Most of them , I think they are way more than ok with their silhouette , I think they are just doing some maintenance fitness let’s say .. if gyms were open , i don’t even think that we would see them using the fitness room ..the great point is the mentioning of Kizomba , I think we haven’t seen any other fitness engagement apart of yoga when they could make even Pilates or so many other styles ..

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

And are today's tenents doing anything different during the day?  

Nelly and Bogdan kind of are. Playing the violin, setting up the "eyebrow salon", and using the common spaces more. They have brought some of their life with them into the house. About Lorraine and Anthony I have already expressed my opinion, I don't think they are a particularily interesting couple.

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think if it wasn’t also the virus that hit Barcelona harder than many other places worldwide , we would have seen much more happenings . 

Maybe. But I have watched RLC for many years, it has been pretty much the same since B4 opened, long before Corona.