B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Its cc..at max some more rules will be created to limit even more the tastes all users have lol.Maybe a couple more reserved entrance "clubs" also.Divide and dont conquer😅.

All this behaviour will achieve is to drive more members away from CC, maybe that's what they want, who can tell what goes on in their minds.?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

The only way any aggrevation, for want of a better word, to stop is when everyone is civil to each an not always trying to put anyone down or just ridicule them because they say something which doesn't agree with their views. I have had my fair share and still having it which is why i am on here less now. I made a fairly normal comment earlier, not saying where, but had a reply from a member who was obviously trying to shit the stir or belittle me. Too many of them just do not know when to stop it's like a fucking disease.

once I figured out the' Ignore'  feature, the level of nonsense and moron jabber and meaness has made this more enjoyable to read about.... 'What is HAPPENNING' ..... and the odd wacky opinions that we can grin about....  great feature..... I used to hate Pepes huge skunk on every f'n  post....aggravated the hell out of me....hit ignorePepe and now have saved a mile /km a day of extra fucking scrolling....just choose ignore...

• Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, LUCKY2962 a dit :

on sait pourquoi elle est excitée, en rut, quelle salope finalement

commentaires comme d ' habitude totalement déplacés .........HOLLY EST TOUJOURS COOL SOURIANTE ET OUVERTE A BEAUCOUP DE CHOSES ........mais comme Bogdan je ne les ai jamais vu dans des coups tordus .........Bogdan toujours serviable attentif et travailleur a beaucoup de succès avec les femmes mais n ' en a jamais profité et Holly a toujours refusé ses trahisons dernièrement avec Martina et Taylor 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1