B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

Just now, Alladino said:

I guess it is planned that her BF will visiting her during the holidays. Otherwise it would be really strange.

But she could had gotten one of the other bedrooms,if other couples stay in the small rooms then no reason for her to her getting it always.She seems to get along really well will "pimp and mistress" so that could explain it😁.

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

It's not just him. there are many of them who don't like to look at guys or dicks as they put it (bad personal experience ? lol ). so RLC  can't just ignore them ( however I believe they are in minority). 

It doesn't matter what people like them say because at the end of the day, they are going to watch regardless. Which is why nobody should take anything they say seriously, especially RLC. Max goes on and on about bullshit and yet he watches anyway, so who gives a shit about his opinion? Harley goes on and on about how much doesn't watch RLC but he's on here wanting to know everything that goes on, so who gives a shit about his opinion?

And I mean realistically speaking, RLC is not going to listen to forum members anyway. Tenants will continue to do what they want regardless of what some miserable people on CC complain about.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It doesn't matter what people like them say because at the end of the day, they are going to watch regardless. Which is why nobody should take anything they say seriously, especially RLC. Max goes on and on about bullshit and yet he watches anyway, so who gives a shit about his opinion? Harley goes on and on about how much doesn't watch RLC but he's on here wanting to know everything that goes on, so who gives a shit about his opinion?

And I mean realistically speaking, RLC is not going to listen to forum members anyway. Tenants will continue to do what they want regardless of what some miserable people on CC complain about.

👍

I'm not against couples, there are 4 apartments with real couples in them, that's if you want real life couples doing what real life couples do. 

Putting couples in with single girls is going suppress the single girls. If B4 is to be all couples so be it.

But I'm just a subscriber for just over 4 years now, my opinions don't count.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe, but my point is regardless if he moves in with her or only visits, Gina wouldn't let him do anything with other girls anyway like some people assume he would. And he fucked Holly before so I'm not sure Gina would be too happy with him being around her.

I must admit, Cesar's visits has grown rather tame lately too, since Gina stopped inviting him to parties.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

It's not just him. there are many of them who don't like to look at guys or dicks as they put it (bad personal experience ? lol ). so RLC  can't just ignore them ( however I believe they are in minority). 

just wonder how many true voyeurs just want to watch girls naked or would rather see them get fucked

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I think the best would be to keep at least two of the GOV places, and let girls like Milena, Amira, Monica, Serafima, Elmira and etc stay in those apartments, and then fully convert B4, B5 and maybe the former Carla and Yanai apartment into GOV/COV places.

I would agree to this argument if the GOV places had nothing to do, no involvement what so ever with any of the COV  places.  You and I both know that's never gonna happen when you have N&B managing the Barca places.  N&B since they came into existence on RLC have always liked having large amounts of guests around just like they did in their old apartment and therefore you are seeing a rather miserable attempt by them to change something that has worked for the last 3 to 4 years and people are starting to become irritated with the changes.  There are more and more people on the forum that are starting to voice their opinions about these couples being in B4 and it's not for the better!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe, but my point is regardless if he moves in with her or only visits, Gina wouldn't let him do anything with other girls anyway like some people assume he would. And he fucked Holly before so I'm not sure Gina would be too happy with him being around her.

LMAO take those blinders off MV, Cesar would just get Gina so fucked up that she passed out and then he would sneak into Holly's room and take her to pound town!!  If this move happens, you just watch and see if I'm right.

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

just wonder how many true voyeurs just want to watch girls naked or would rather see them get fucked

from my observation, everytime there are guys in any of the apartments, it gets the top viewed cam and then if something happens the top ranking on popular scenes. so I can argue most subscribers ( not only ones who are on CC) like to watch boy/girl interaction and sex rather than just fake lesbian action. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would agree to this argument if the GOV places had nothing to do, no involvement what so ever with any of the COV  places.  You and I both know that's never gonna happen when you have N&B managing the Barca places.  N&B since they came into existence on RLC have always liked having large amounts of guests around just like they did in their old apartment and therefore you are seeing a rather miserable attempt by them to change something that has worked for the last 3 to 4 years and people are starting to become irritated with the changes.  There are more and more people on the forum that are starting to voice their opinions about these couples being in B4 and it's not for the better!!

🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I care about my opinions and it doesn't bother me to express them.  You are the one that is delusional and wearing rose tinted glasses if you think that what is said on this forum plays no part in what these tenants do!!