Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #2

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Finally participants who stand up against the complainers 👍

Hi Jabs, for the record in case you've forgotten Justy Boy pulled you up for calling a tenant a weirdo a week or so ago. Only saying. 

one cannot live in a cam studio and display their life to the publc and then expect no complaints or critcism. tenants who "stand up" to complainers in such general ways only come off as thin skinned. tenants would be wise to avoid reading comments if they can't handle criticism. i recommend that they don't read them at all so that the experience is genuine and not altered by the audience or by "helping hands" in the know. 

5 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

нельзя жить в веб-студии и показывать свою жизнь публике, не ожидая никаких жалоб или критики. т enants кто «встать» на жалобщик в таких общих способах только отрывается как тонкая кожура. арендаторам будет разумно избегать чтения комментариев, если они не выдерживают критики. Я рекомендую им вообще не читать их, чтобы впечатление было подлинным и не было изменено аудиторией или «руками помощи» в курсе. 

I'm great about criticism. Of all the negative comments, I benefit and correct mistakes, if necessary and in my power. When I wrote this post, I talked about the viewer who demanded an orgy from our court. To which I politely replied that when I advertise on Twitter about parties, baths and games, it was not said that there would be an orgy

If I'm not talking about the fact that there will be an orgy, then it won't happen. We do what we like, we have a lot of fun. We like it. We're not in a free relationship to arrange orgies. We don't like it) I didn't offend anyone, I just explained it)

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, squish said:

Just an excuse to chat with you dear.

You can chat with me anytime bud! I enjoy chatting with you on here and maybe lighten the mood and have some fun. I really enjoy making people happy and have a laff. I don't have a sub, so most of my comments end up being off target though

• Like 3