Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #2

28 minutes ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

I'm great about criticism. Of all the negative comments, I benefit and correct mistakes, if necessary and in my power. When I wrote this post, I talked about the viewer who demanded an orgy from our court. To which I politely replied that when I advertise on Twitter about parties, baths and games, it was not said that there would be an orgy

If I'm not talking about the fact that there will be an orgy, then it won't happen. We do what we like, we have a lot of fun. We like it. We're not in a free relationship to arrange orgies. We don't like it) I didn't offend anyone, I just explained it)

sorry, but people are allowed to have their expectations and complain when they are not met. i agree it's stupid to expect something when the tenants are under no obligation to perform in any way, even despite paying for it. BUT, it's not forbidden to post such comments on an open, public forum, twitter, or anywhere else. it's also not forbidden for tenants to push back on negative comments or to ask CamCaps to censor those comments, but it is a bad business decision to do so because all it does is kill those complainers interest entirely and they leave you. second, it clarifies your limits to an audience who is hoping to see you progress into doing more then you currently do. you would be wise to understand the minds of men, particulary the minds of voyeurs. i hope that you take my comments with understanding and interest. i am not trying to scold you in any way. good luck. 

• Like 1

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You can chat with me anytime bud! I enjoy chatting with you on here and maybe lighten the mood and have some fun. I really enjoy making people happy and have a laff. I don't have a sub, so most of my comments end up being off target though

hi ash. i wish i could be that way sometimes. i'm too serious way too much. i need to learn to think light thoughts. hope all is well with you. 💋

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

sorry, but people are allowed to have their expectations and complain when they are not met. i agree it's stupid to expect something when the tenants are under no obligation to perform in any way, even despite paying for it. BUT, it's not forbidden to post such comments on an open, public forum, twitter, or anywhere else. it's also not forbidden for tenants to push back on negative comments or to ask CamCaps to censor those comments, but it is a bad business decision to do so because all it does is kill those complainers interest entirely and they leave you. second, it clarifies your limits to an audience who is hoping to see you progress into doing more then you currently do. you would be wise to understand the minds of men, particulary the minds of voyeurs. i hope that you take my comments with understanding and interest. i am not trying to scold you in any way. good luck. 

I think she said was great about criticism. 

3 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

hi ash. i wish i could be that way sometimes. i'm too serious way too much. i need to learn to think light thoughts. hope all is well with you. 💋

You were that way when I first started coming on here, and we became fast friends. I'm actually a very serious person with strong opinions, but I come here to have some fun with friends I've made on here.  I try to avoid discussions had on here where its all been said, and just gets repetitious. I hope you're well also seriously. I'm both, ok and not ok. Same problems I've had in the past. I need things to get back to a semi regular routine again. I know that sounds boring, but I need that to keep my sanity

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Finally participants who stand up against the complainers 👍

I love that! They are very interesting and fun. They're a very sweet and smart. They seem to know exactly how this site works, and that its impossible to please everyone and do everything people are interested in. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I love that! They are very interesting and fun. They're a very sweet and smart. They seem to know exactly how this site works, and that its impossible to please everyone and do everything people are interested in. 

Exactly. Especially now when certain people are back and trying to talk bs to participants...👍😁

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly. Especially now when certain people are back and trying to talk bs to participants...👍😁

just please stop. it's not that i'm upset because your saying this to me. i understand that i hurt you very badly, but guess what i got hurt too. anyways you used to promise to be there for me no matter and yes i went too far and destroyed our relationship and yes, i can be a very vengeful person when i feel wronged. i'm sorry. i don't expect you to forgive me or do anthing really, except this one thing, and it's not to make me feel better in the sense you think. you seem very upset and angry about what happened between us and what breaks my heart is seeing you like this. for so much of the time that knew you, and knew you very well, you were always the person who rose above things. you were kind and just. you used to tell me all the time to not be so harsh and negative. what hurts me is seeing you change to be this negative, angry, person. so, when you say things like this or try tell others to ignore me or call me a troll, it doesn't hurt me as much as it reminds me how much pain you are in because of me and i don't think i'm alone in that regard. i don't like the club because it's only real purpose is to divide people on this forum, which it has and you guys know that's true. you guys have a right to feel that way  but you are hurting everyone else left here, who isn't invited or is unaware, including CamCaps itself, for the very specific purpose of avoiding me. i won't say hurt me, because i know that you left not to hurt me, but to escape me and i don't blame you for that. i got banned because of what i did. i could very well get banned again. i've done a lot of bad things. i'm not a very good person anymore, but i'm trying to be. go ahead and ignore me, but do that and ignore me and stop being angry about me and showing it, it's not who you are. i implore you and the other club owners to vacate them and return here again. not for me, but for the others, for CamCaps. i'm just one person. i have no inluence over anyone. just let me be and don't always think the worst of me. that person, who used to be loved here, who was your closest friend, is still inside of me. i'm genuinely sorry for hurting you. 

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

i disagree, they don't seem to understand and want people to stop expecting them to go beyond their sexual boundaries. this is exactly what your average viewer does and thinks. for essentially the entire life of vhtv, if there are more then 2 people in the room, there's the hope for a group sexual encounter and when it doesn't happen it's always a let down for them. i mean for the average viewer, perhaps not the seasoned people who knows them or have grasp on the relationship and the boundaries they are firmly aware of. 

my second point though is that it's a bad strategy to admonish the average viewer who has these expectations. guess what, their views count too and to say such a thing effectively tells them that nothing is going to happen so they might as well go away. that is not a good strategy for success on vhtv. take roberta for example. she gave herself an enema, and a member here took snaps of it and posted it and she got upset about it. she then "stood up" to the member about embarrasing her to which he promptly and rightly said, goodbye! and guess what, it got to her and she left vhtv shortly afterwards. her complaint only weakend her spirit until it was gone and she left. i wonder if that didn't happen if she would have stayed longer. who knows! but, i do think tenants reading forums and interacting with the viewer does have an impact on them and not for the better. oh, the stories i could tell, but i'll spare you the details. 

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I hope they are smart enough to recognise the trolls and ignore them 

tell me what said in my comments to her that could be considered trollish? it's so easy to just call me a troll, but it takes a decent person to back it up. nothing i said to her was intended to be mean-spirited towards them. i even made it a point to say so. you guys need to be careful cause your hatred for me is leaving an impact on your own appearance for others who may not be so privlidged as you guys are. tell me what i said that was trollish. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

I'm great about criticism. Of all the negative comments, I benefit and correct mistakes, if necessary and in my power. When I wrote this post, I talked about the viewer who demanded an orgy from our court. To which I politely replied that when I advertise on Twitter about parties, baths and games, it was not said that there would be an orgy

If I'm not talking about the fact that there will be an orgy, then it won't happen. We do what we like, we have a lot of fun. We like it. We're not in a free relationship to arrange orgies. We don't like it) I didn't offend anyone, I just explained it)

Looks like you're not too clever if saying it; many people watch you because they expect that  maybe something more will happen in the future; now you have put it clearly: we'll see nothing more apart what we've seen so far; now you may lose all those viewers who were watching you because they had bigger expectations; this a kind of show, but it's not a CB where people are offered a menu, therefore mind what you say 😂

• Upvote 1