Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #2

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Just In said:

I would warn Chirstopher that with these kinds of exercises Helena is doing there is a good chance that when she is clamped on he will be fucked but I think he would enjoy it either way.:biggrin:

image.thumb.png.2d9ad9bcda429bc2b316c2be7757bcce.png

Here I just remembered what this reminds me of, Famke Janssen's character (Xenia Onatopp) in James Bond Golden Eye.

400+ Hairs ideas | jaclyn smith, charlie's angels, charlies angelsGOLDENEYE FAMKE JANSSEN POSTER AND PHOTO 220607 | James bond girls, James  bond women, James bond

And if anybody asks I think Helena could be a Bond girl.👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a fucking forum. There's going to be disagreements. Let people Air their grievance out maturely and respectfully like those 3 gents this morning . i didn't see anything wrong with it. There was no personal insults to hurt anybody other than their ego. The forum police shouldn't have to intervene in everything. Arguments and grievances never finish on here cause they keep getting interrupted by this policing. IMHO an argument can only go for so long before it ends. Then the police can delete it if they want. But the perpetrators would have earned mutual respect.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Она никогда не говорила, что люди не могут говорить то, что они хотят, на самом деле она сказала, что они приветствуют критику, чтобы знать, что они могут захотеть сделать. Она не говорила, что никому запрещено говорить, что угодно. Похоже, у них серьезные отношения, и они дали понять, что обмена в будущем может не быть. Кто-нибудь предпочел бы, чтобы они вели людей месяцами, что может случиться, хотя этого никогда не произойдет? И я не думаю, что все мужчины хотят, чтобы пара делала что-то только для публики, если это может быть не их делом и может испортить их отношения. Возможно, это не принесет большого количества людей, но я думаю, что они свежие и веселые, и у них впереди целая жизнь после того, как эта короткая часть на VH закончилась. сожалею@ Yanaqwerty12y за то, что говорите за вас, поскольку вы, очевидно, можете говорить за себя!

Thank you more! The right words. We'll try something new and interesting, we have a lot of ideas and desires, but love with Christopher is more important than money. It's not mine to sleep with others, but we want sex with another couple. I want to say that a lot of interesting things await us on the project, we are developing and trying new things, thank you again for your words, I will value understanding

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

Thank you more! The right words. We'll try something new and interesting, we have a lot of ideas and desires, but love with Christopher is more important than money. It's not mine to sleep with others, but we want sex with another couple. I want to say that a lot of interesting things await us on the project, we are developing and trying new things, thank you again for your words, I will value understanding

Have a good evening

• Like 2