Stifler (2020) Part #3

budda

well if ken and barbie come here until xmas it would be awsome if anna and alex visits them cause they are not shy in coming forward now that would be very intresting viewing if u ask me not that it will happen but we can dream its been a strange year so u never know come on alex and anna visit ken and barbie when they come to living things up fingers and legs crossed lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

well if ken and barbie come here until xmas it would be awsome if anna and alex visits them cause they are not shy in coming forward now that would be very intresting viewing if u ask me not that it will happen but we can dream its been a strange year so u never know come on alex and anna visit ken and barbie when they come to living things up fingers and legs crossed lol

It would be fun to see how awkward it would be between Anna and Ken, and Ken blow his load within 15 seconds of Anna laying a finger on him. As far as Alex and Barbie. I wouldn't watch. Alex on top, smashing her down reeking of booze and then not being able to finish, so it goes on and on, no thx. Barbie to sweet for that

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It would be fun to see how awkward it would be between Anna and Ken, and Ken blow his load within 15 seconds of Anna laying a finger on him. As far as Alex and Barbie. I wouldn't watch. Alex on top, smashing her down reeking of booze and then not being able to finish, so it goes on and on, no thx. Barbie to sweet for that

your totally correct in all u say but it would be funny too see ken run from a real women he would shit himself would be fuuny as hell i was just thinking outside the box i will shut the lid on that now lol u ok hope so 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, suckier44 said:

your totally correct in all u say but it would be funny too see ken run from a real women he would shit himself would be fuuny as hell i was just thinking outside the box i will shut the lid on that now lol u ok hope so 

Why would you do that? It was a good comment, and it would be funny as hell to see Ken run from Anna. Thats what I meant when I said he would shoot his wad quick when she touched him. I'm ok, thx, hope all is good where you are! Vaccine is here, this shit is almost over!!!

On 12/14/2020 at 4:00 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Why would you do that? It was a good comment, and it would be funny as hell to see Ken run from Anna. Thats what I meant when I said he would shoot his wad quick when she touched him. I'm ok, thx, hope all is good where you are! Vaccine is here, this shit is almost over!!!

cause i it would get boring if i kept going on and on about the same thing lol and thank u for saying it was a good comment i am fine thanks and glad your ok yes lets hope the vaccine works and it ends this covid 19 all we can do is hope and pray and i am from scotland how about u 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

cause i it would get boring if i kept going on and on about the same thing lol and thank u for saying it was a good comment i am fine thanks and glad your ok yes lets hope the vaccine works and it ends this covid 19 all we can do is hope and pray and i am from scotland how about u 

Just post whatever you feeling. Doesn't have to be about the topic on here.  I'm from Philadelphia Pa in the US. Nice to meet you. Hope to run into you again on here

On 12/14/2020 at 4:00 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Think it will be a while yet before it's over Ash but at least we all shall be heading in a better direction hopefully.

• Like 1