Dane & Ambar (2020) Part #2

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Meeting in progress

Hey Blue. I've noticed over the past few days that this apartment always seems to have a bunch of friends over and they seem to get on pretty well. Have you been following? Has anything noteworthy happened here? Any stand out people among this group?

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Hey Blue. I've noticed over the past few days that this apartment always seems to have a bunch of friends over and they seem to get on pretty well. Have you been following? Has anything noteworthy happened here? Any stand out people among this group?

I don't watch them very often. I see they normally have some friends over, but it rarely ends up in them having sex. from what I have seen the Skinny guy ( ESperanza ) is sexually more active than Dane, He fucks the three girls who are sitting with him on the sofa, while Dane only has sex with Ambar. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't watch them very often. I see they normally have some friends over, but it rarely ends up in them having sex. from what I have seen the Skinny guy ( ESperanza ) is sexually more active than Dane, He fucks the three girls who are sitting with him on the sofa, while Dane only has sex with Ambar. 

Esperanza  it's "his girl" 😛 The guy is Angelo 
Besides Esperanza and guest girl - not resident - (Oct 24) don't remember seeing him fucking anyone else (Caro or Selina), do you remember the date? 

Dane fucked Selina in a threesome with Ambar (Oct 24)

Last night they had an hot latina (and a lot more people) there that she was with hot feelings 😄 but the time passed and the guy alcohol level didn't help. Then Angelo was quite drunk and there was some drama (don't know why) with Esperanza

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Esperanza  it's "his girl" 😛 The guy is Angelo 
Besides Esperanza and guest girl - not resident - (Oct 24) don't remember seeing him fucking anyone else (Caro or Selina), do you remember the date? 

Dane fucked Selina in a threesome with Ambar (Oct 24)

oops, so I got their names wrong lol . Which ones are Caro or Selina ? 😁

I have seen the skinny guy having sex with different girls, but since I am not following this apartment I can't be very specific. 😜

Just now, bluewinner said:

oops, so I got their names wrong lol . Which ones are Caro or Selina ? 😁

I have seen the skinny guy having sex with different girls, but since I am not following this apartment I can't be very specific. 😜

From that couch photo Caro is the naked one and Selina the one with glasses. 

I already had follow more time then in the present. Now it stopped,  but till some days ago all was equal in guest bedroom,  day by day repeating the sequence of moments, like each one had a slot to use in determined moment (caro and selina bating and esperanza&angelo fuck)
I remember some naked moments in bedroom with Angelo&Caro recently but i think it's all teasing.. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

From that couch photo Caro is the naked one and Selina the one with glasses. 

I already had follow more time then in the present. Now it stopped,  but till some days ago all was equal in guest bedroom,  day by day repeating the sequence of moments, like each one had a slot to use in determined moment (caro and selina bating and esperanza&angelo fuck)
I remember some naked moments in bedroom with Angelo&Caro recently but i think it's all teasing.. 

ok. thanks for the info. I thought the Skinny guy is having the time of his life 😁  and he is fucking all the girls except for Ambar 😂  

Just now, bluewinner said:

ok. thanks for the info. I thought the Skinny guy is having the time of his life 😁  and he is fucking all the girls except for Ambar 😂  

He may have it and i don't remember, but checked also on archive and nothing, that's why was asking if you remember the day
The "extra" he fucked was very similar with Selina... I was confused because that day there was a lot of action and had to get a way (chest tattoo)  to see that was the guest fucking angelo and selina in the threesome with dana&amber 😁

Btw, Selina also had an "extra" fuck there. Caro is the only one "missing"

• Like 1