Dane & Ambar (2020) Part #2

StnCld316

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He may have it and i don't remember, but checked also on archive and nothing, that's why was asking if you remember the day
The "extra" he fucked was very similar with Selina... I was confused because that day there was a lot of action and had to get a way (chest tattoo)  to see that was the guest fucking angelo and selina in the threesome with dana&amber 😁

Btw, Selina also had an "extra" fuck there. Caro is the only one "missing"

Looks like I have missed a lot of things from this apartment 😁  I have to look at the archive to make sense of things.  

did Dane actually fuck Selina ? I remember watching them playing with each other, but it was just soft touches and licking nipples, unless if you are talking about another time. 

26 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Looks like I have missed a lot of things from this apartment 😁  I have to look at the archive to make sense of things.  

did Dane actually fuck Selina ? I remember watching them playing with each other, but it was just soft touches and licking nipples, unless if you are talking about another time. 

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm38/cam19/ambar-dane-and-guest-girl-morning-3someoct-24

• Like 1