Dane & Ambar (2020) Part #2

On 11/1/2020 at 11:46 PM, bluewinner said:

I don't watch them very often. I see they normally have some friends over, but it rarely ends up in them having sex. from what I have seen the Skinny guy ( ESperanza ) is sexually more active than Dane, He fucks the three girls who are sitting with him on the sofa, while Dane only has sex with Ambar. 

I haven't gotten around to the other apartments because something new always happens with this one.lol

• Like 1

What the fuck happened to the LR and kitchen cameras 😂

this is seriously hilarious 😂 they are having a party & the LR, kitchen and guest room cameras are gone 😂 

Just turn off the apartment and go away 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

43 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Lol angelo fucked that guys girlfriend last night in the LR while he was singing with selina & caro in the guest room 😂

Wonder if Angelo had budding offsprings popping up everywhere as he never wears a condom :biggrin:

Lol 

I figured it out angelo is the gigolo of the apartment esperanza had to leave because angelo has to have sex with the girls & guest girls😂

Also that girl he fucked in the LR while her boyfriend was in the guest room with selina & caro had to be friends of selina she also looked similar to selina & selina took them home after angelo was done and they left immediately after angelo was done fucking her😂

Then the next day angelo brings esperanza back to the apartment she left hours later though and then he fucks caro now another girl is in the guest room with him😂

I wonder if maddy&rocco visit them or they maddy&rocco would angelo try to fuck maddy😂😂 I wouldn't put it past him 😂😂 especially after how I saw Rocco fuck maddy 😂😂

Edited by Kingbanks

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Lol 

I figured it out angelo is the gigolo of the apartment esperanza had to leave because angelo has to have sex with the girls & guest girls😂

Also that girl he fucked in the LR while her boyfriend was in the guest room with selina & caro had to be friends of selina she also looked similar to selina & selina took them home after angelo was done and they left immediately after angelo was done fucking her😂

Then the next day angelo brings esperanza back to the apartment she left hours later though and then he fucks caro now another girl is in the guest room with him😂

I wonder if maddy&rocco visit them or they maddy&rocco would angelo try to fuck maddy😂😂 I wouldn't put it past him 😂😂 especially after how I saw Rocco fuck maddy 😂😂

Angelo would try and fuck both Maddy & Rocco.

The woman in the room with Angelo looks like the one from last week.

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Angelo fucks guest girl,Nov 22 in category Sex on realm Ambar & Dane camera Guest bedroom at Voyeur House HD videos -...