Dane & Ambar (2020) Part #2

14 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

Jajaja 

Me di cuenta de que angelo es el gigoló del apartamento que esperanza tuvo que irse porque angelo tiene que tener sexo con las chicas y las invitadas 😂

También esa chica a la que se folló en el LR mientras su novio estaba en la habitación de invitados con selina y caro tenía que ser amigas de selina, ella también se parecía a selina y selina las llevó a casa después de que angelo terminó y se fueron inmediatamente después de que angelo terminó de follar. ella 😂

Luego, al día siguiente, angelo trae a esperanza de regreso al apartamento que dejó horas más tarde y luego se folla a caro ahora otra chica está en la habitación de invitados con él 😂

Me pregunto si maddy y rocco los visitan o si ellos maddy y rocco angelo intentarían follar a maddy 😂 😂 No lo dejaría pasar 😂 especialmente después de cómo vi a Rocco follar a maddy 😂 😂

You are a bit wrong, all the guests are friends of all the boys, because when they talk they seem to know each other well, Esperanza left because she said she had to go back to the family, and the girl who fucked in the LR.  .  she doesn't have a boyfriend.  she had previously fucked angelo, if i'm not mistaken that happened at a past party

13 minutes ago, lovervyh said:

You are a bit wrong, all the guests are friends of all the boys, because when they talk they seem to know each other well, Esperanza left because she said she had to go back to the family, and the girl who fucked in the LR.  .  she doesn't have a boyfriend.  she had previously fucked angelo, if i'm not mistaken that happened at a past party

I believe that guy she was with is her boyfriend 

Also I just checked the archives the guy been there at their first party in the bedroom but the girl is new

Edited by Kingbanks

12 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Creo que ese chico con el que estaba es su novio 

También revisé los archivos que el chico estuvo allí en su primera fiesta en el dormitorio, pero la chica es nueva.

It's not the boyfriend.  She already fucked Angelo at a party, has been to his party several times, checks the files, she and Angelo had sex in the Loggia, at a party.

12 minutes ago, lovervyh said:

It's not the boyfriend.  She already fucked Angelo at a party, has been to his party several times, checks the files, she and Angelo had sex in the Loggia, at a party.

What's the date?

I just checked that's esperanza

Edited by Kingbanks