Karolina & Hasan (2020) Part #1

10 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Also Hasan was the last guy to fuck bolly I believe so that was his audition 😂

Now who is the blonde with the guy who has fucked bolly and greta 🤔😂

As far as I can recall Hasan is the only one who fucked both Bolly & Gretta and half of the rest of the squad.

Sorry I forgot about the guy who was fucking Nikki tonight.

8 minutes ago, Just In said:

Well you won't get safer sex than this.:biggrin:

image.thumb.png.a2e6d73995418892f8eb0f4c28d1b37a.png

That guy was the guy that was fucking most of the women i only saw hasan once in the archives unless he appeared more then once 

But who is the blonde?

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

That guy was the guy that was fucking most of the women i only saw hasan once in the archives unless he appeared more then once 

But who is the blonde?

Hasan has fucked most of the roster in that area but if no one has asked for it to be saved then it's a good chance the operators missed it if they didn't check, also Hasan is pretty fast at finishing, I think he probably lasts about 2 minutes tops.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Hasan has fucked most of the roster in that area but if no one has asked for it to be saved then it's a good chance the operators missed it if they didn't check, also Hasan is pretty fast at finishing, I think he probably lasts about 2 minutes tops.

So the breakup is not that far away especially once one of the gay guys show up 😂

7 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

my issue to is with the manager. my intuition tells me he is not a decent person and it concerns me that he is the type who would take advantage of his staff. i don't like to see people living in apts who appear to be told to work the cams all day. that's not a job, that's a slave.

A slave? Slaves don't get paid, work like, well slaves all day, and don't get rewarded for fucking on the job like they do on VH!

21 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

A slave? Slaves don't get paid, work like, well slaves all day, and don't get rewarded for fucking on the job like they do on VH!

well, do we really know that? just kidding, no i don't believe they are slaves, but the idea that the manager is directing their daily behavior seems plausible. i really don't know for sure, that's why i referenced my intuition as my source. either way i sense something shady is up with this manager. i'll just leave it at that. 🙂

• Like 1