Karolina & Hasan (2020) Part #1

4 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

well, do we really know that? just kidding, no i don't believe they are slaves, but the idea that the manager is directing their daily behavior seems plausible. i really don't know for sure, that's why i referenced my intuition as my source. either way i sense something shady is up with this manager. i'll just leave it at that. 🙂

I'm sure there may be. There are a few managers on here that are real low life's in both of our opinions

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm sure there may be. There are a few managers on here that are real low life's in both of our opinions

i became aware of several really bad deals that some managers were making with tenants. vhtv finally has enough of me and cut me out after i figured out the 1st month trial scam. anyways, i'm out of that game, but i have no doubt the shady deals are still happening in some fashion. my spidy senses tingle with this manager in particular. but, i could be wrong. sometimes ignorance is bliss. actually a lot of times it is bliss. have a great weekend ash! ♥️

On 12/5/2020 at 11:53 PM, fornika said:

Oh I'm watching. As long as there's drama and cheating anywhere they have my full attention  lol

In these apartments we see actors who are paid by Afrodita & Clark. their job is to entertain the users of vhtv. this also includes the many staged turns. Obviously, this is exactly what many users like, the number of Afrodita & Clark apartments is constantly increasing.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, born1950 said:

In these apartments we see actors who are paid by Afrodita & Clark. their job is to entertain the users of vhtv. this also includes the many staged turns. Obviously, this is exactly what many users like, the number of Afrodita & Clark apartments is constantly increasing.

yep! would love to see the deals they made. 🤭 

2 hours ago, born1950 said:

I'm not one for staged drama. But i guess they are actors one way or another. Some better than others. I'm not a fan of all the "shows" and dances. Not the kind of entertainment i seek on here.

But couples experiencing love crises on camera for the world to see.. Count me in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, fornika said:

I'm not one for staged drama. But i guess they are actors one way or another. Some better than others. I'm not a fan of all the "shows" and dances. Not the kind of entertainment i seek on here.

But couples experiencing love crises on camera for the world to see.. Count me in.

Watching the wrong site then if you don't enjoy staged drama or "shows". You really think these people act the way they do when they are not on camera. 

• Haha 1