Karolina & Hasan (2020) Part #1

16 minutes ago, Failscream said:

Omg cant they just get these people a fatass mansion and collect them there so we dont have 10 places with the same recycled friends.. 

Exactly, said that time ago.. They would just need to rotate the persons between bedrooms until call new ones and would save a lot in rents and cams

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I kinda feel sorry if there is someone out there who might actually enjoy these characters. They would be walking into a lions den if they dare try to enjoy it here. Meh, maybe no one like that exists, but still the point remains. It's not everyone's cup of tea but it might be someone's.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Exactly, said that time ago.. They would just need to rotate the persons between bedrooms until call new ones and would save a lot in rents and cams

...because the manager makes more money this way and in turn VHTV does too perhaps?

2 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

I kinda feel sorry if there is someone out there who might actually enjoy these characters. They would be walking into a lions den if they dare try to enjoy it here. Meh, maybe no one like that exists, but still the point remains. It's not everyone's cup of tea but it might be someone's.

That flat is among the most popular for more than two hours already

1 minute ago, waldi said:

That flat is among the most popular for more than two hours already

Exactly! And to be fair this manager must get some credit for having the thickest of skins of all of the managers, not to mention his crew. He and his team get ripped all the time. But, you see, they are smart, they know how to play the game, and they are the ones winning! VHTV probably thinks it's hilarious too. I hope they do. I mean how could you not. 🤑

2 hours ago, waldi said:

Not really; but that proves this forum does not reflect preferences of all viewers

not even close anymore. cc vhtv subs are nothing anymore. they probably still keep tabs on the forums, but probably just for an occasional laugh.