US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Hey Trump haters, on Jan. 20 Donald Trump will leave office and "Sleepy Joe" will take over as president until Barack Obama and Kamala Harris with the aid of the news media get rid of him. So what are you so upset about? The stolen election accomplished what you wanted, so why are you still so unhappy? Enjoy your stolen victory.

What I enjoy most is listening to you whine like the little diapered bitch you are.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Tomorrow is Donald Trumps Doomsday.  The Electoral College will seal the deal once and for all.  :biggrin:

And Canada will still be as fucked up as ever. At least Trump wasn't stupid enough to to train Chinese Communist soldiers like Trudeau and the  government of Canada has.:tongue:

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the programmed robot. Programmed by the dishonest lying news media and Democrat hack politicians. From the incoherent way you write I assume you are not a U.S. citizen, and as such you have no idea of what is really going on in the U.S. 

Oh really Ridge just tell me how you learned all of this long sentence, because I don't thinks SaintTrump can say something sensey more than one minute. are you study from behind him? 😋

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1