US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

Il y a 6 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Moscow Mitch finally said the words President Elect Joe Biden.   Now we'll see what Bone Spurs has to say.  :biggrin:

Well his boss Putin gave him the go-ahead to acknowledge Biden's victory.

Now lets see if Putin's bitch will finally 'caved' and say the taboo words 😏

• Upvote 1

I would like to congratulate Xi Jinping on his victory over the Federal Democratic-Republic of the United State of America.

Of course, he didn't do this alone. It took a lot of team work to install Biden. Installing Harris is easy; it's pretty much already accomplished.

My only regret is that there's nothing funny about Harris, whereas Biden's been a hoot... 😄

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why should I site you sources, you wouldn't believe them anyway?

You would finally be right about something - But there are no sources to cite, unless you count a whiney bitch of a soon to be former "president."

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, Foamy T. Squirrel a dit :

I would like to congratulate Xi Jinping on his victory over the Federal Democratic-Republic of the United State of America.

Of course, he didn't do this alone. It took a lot of team work to install Biden. Installing Harris is easy; it's pretty much already accomplished.

My only regret is that there's nothing funny about Harris, whereas Biden's been a hoot... 😄

According to AP, 81 millions American voters and 306 electoral votes brought America into a whole new world come 20th Jan 2021.

Don't give the CCP too much credit on this, because the truth is, they want Trump to be in the White House to keep America occupied with internal strife so that they gradually take over US's role in international affairs.

Most Chinese citizens think Trump is a joke anyway & if he is re-elected, the United States can only go backwards.

If Putin wants Trump to remain POTUS, why would Xi Jinping disagree when both China & Russia have much to gain from a troubled United States?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

According to AP, 81 millions American voters and 306 electoral votes brought America into a whole new world come 20th Jan 2021.

Don't give the CCP too much credit on this, because the truth is, they want Trump to be in the White House to keep America occupied with internal strife so that they gradually take over US's role in international affairs.

Most Chinese citizens think Trump is a joke anyway & if he is re-elected, the United States can only go backwards.

If Putin wants Trump to remain POTUS, why would Xi Jinping disagree when both China & Russia have much to gain from a troubled United States?

When is the last time the AP said anything truthful about Donald Trump? Putin and Xi Jinping  want Biden because they know he is a senile incompetent joke. China also knows that a Biden Administration will give China everything it wants with no opposition. Back to the policies of Barack Hussein Obama with the purposeful destruction of the American middle class by shipping more U.S. jobs overseas. The Chinese love Joe Biden. They feared Donald Trump.

One more comment here, then enough for me: I was kind of shocked when I saw in the news that the district attorney of some state (was that Texas?) is republican. How can the attorney represent a political party? Is the U.S.A no more a constitutial state (or has it ever been?)?

18 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

When is the last time the AP said anything truthful about Donald Trump? Putin and Xi Jinping  want Biden because they know he is a senile incompetent joke. China also knows that a Biden Administration will give China everything it wants with no opposition. Back to the policies of Barack Hussein Obama with the purposeful destruction of the American middle class by shipping more U.S. jobs overseas. The Chinese love Joe Biden. They feared Donald Trump.

Everybody lies about Trump.  It's all "fake" news....unless it's good for your King.