B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know .. I was only ironical because lucky is saying since day 1 here that Bogdan has a thing with Holly and today with Piper ... Bogdan would be such if the biggest surprise if he was doing anything with any of the girls . 

I knew where you were coming from DD...😁

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, me0369 said:

no their in separate beds, taylor is in other couples bed. not a good sign.

Yes .. apologies and my mistake , I didn’t check till the end that Taylor went to the other room , I truly believed that it would be fine , “scars” are more than what I was expecting 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I can't imagine Taylor being violent. What happened before that?

Not totally sure, but Taylor was hitting on Holly and then Megan pretty aggressively. She did the same thing at the last B4 party.  And Piper didn't seem to like it, so they had some discussion. And then they went to an off-camera room and apparently (based on sound and what some of the other girls were saying) Taylor hit Piper. Then it deteriorated from there. 

But that's mostly a guess. My impression is that Taylor gets kind of out of control when she's drunk. Both with the hitting on other girls and apparently being violent.

• Like 1

Just now, me0369 said:

Taylor is in bed with Piper, they're snuggling, hopefully a good sign

Taylor keeps moving away from Piper and Piper is following her to different sleeping spots. I wouldn't say things are getting better at all.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Okay didnt see him do anything bad, maybe was just having fun or flirting

They had fun when they did a “thing “ all three with Loraine , so there’s already connection , sort of .. 

• Like 1