B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know how Megan and Amalia keep that passion and sexual tension going with so many interruptions...😏

€ $ ... but still Amalia seems to have missed the sexual tense , kind of needed some action both to give  and receive .. even cramps she got  😂🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Seeing how all this sexual activity started so soon after Martina left tells me that she's not going to be down to join any of them. A shame to realize but at least now I no longer have a reason to look forward to her visit again.

😞 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

He's been drinking all day...:smile: Those cranes don't work so well when you drink all day.

It was again around 1,5 months ago  when they both came back also heavily drank either from a club or bar and they were into it for even more than an hour .. i had never  seen him going for so much and Kitty was also crazy as hell that night and they were trying nearly every corner of the bedroom and enough more than their average positions .. 

31 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Hope Megan will return the favor ... She is just receiving , not giving 

Amalia knows better how to please .. Megan tries kind of harder and isn’t as relaxed 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Megan had to book her for tonights show...She's in great demand 😏

It is a pity that Holly seems to detouch herself from things like this .. Amalia is keeping the flag on the highest mast 🤓

• Like 1