B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

40 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I will not use the term "fake" to describe them, we can see that there is something between them but that they do not prevent themselves from going towards others, I would say that they are fairly open minded couple
I think what makes them "strange" is this communication problem, she is Ukrainian, he is Italian, and they speak together in approximate English

It is also another reasonable explanation , still , since I speak a bit of Italians , Carlos many times gets temper explosions and he’s losing it . I can’t get off my mind that for him it is something that he has been offered to participate while for Claire , she’s part of the “community “ , she knows Ginger and obviously Sera , it is like they approached her and told her “ find a man and you have an RLC guarantee job “ ... pure speculation of course but Carlos is for sure a strange dude and Claire much more emotional and sensitive fragile person . 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I have to what for the update to finish my shit was glitching 😂

plus I'm doing laundry 😂

😁 I did not even installed it after reading the first reviews. Let see what people write in maybe two or three months.

Just now, Alladino said:

😁 I did not even installed it after reading the first reviews. Let see what people write in maybe two or three months.

It's a good game I'm having fun playing it but it just had some small glitches 

43 minutes ago, moos54 said:

and some tell us that we cannot have "real life" in this kind of apartment :biggrin:

I think today’s B4 event was nothing less than pure real life ... i could characterize it as what we could expect when so many details and elements get in peoples’ stories , but then , since it is also an adult site , the lack of spicy moments will get some heat from the ones who would have liked to see threesomes , lesbians and so on .. at the end , I feel sad for Martina because she was kind of left alone ( at least so far ) and in a way , all this big fuzz has been created mostly because  of her presence and then we got substories like the behavior of Carlos and Claire , the fight between Taylor and Piper , the nice moments between Amalia and Anthony... well , real life moments I guess 😊 

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Judging by the behaviour of Claire and Carlos, and then Piper and, especially, Taylor, it's probably a good job they did...😏

They will for sure gonna have double or triple  amount for the Christmas and New Year’s times 😉

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

It's a good game I'm having fun playing it but it just had some small glitches 

It's not like I don't have a long list of games that need to be played. Next try "Death Stranding". 😀

CDPR will certainly fix a lot of issues in the next few months.  🤠

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

The party started way too early, not a surprise everyone is going to bed this early at night and also ran out of alcohol

They are all so young , it is so funny for me to see that they got alcohol exhausted ... to play it macho now 😂🤣😂🤣 ,  i could make the same and even more at their age and just keep on .. especially when they have the luxury to take a break in any of the rooms  and just continue..