B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

7 minutes ago, timber said:

Not totally sure, but Taylor was hitting on Holly and then Megan pretty aggressively. She did the same thing at the last B4 party.  And Piper didn't seem to like it, so they had some discussion. And then they went to an off-camera room and apparently (based on sound and what some of the other girls were saying) Taylor hit Piper. Then it deteriorated from there. 

But that's mostly a guess. My impression is that Taylor gets kind of out of control when she's drunk. Both with the hitting on other girls and apparently being violent.

It was not good what happened , this everyone agrees and let’s see what happens with their RLC future since there was violence used .. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think he can control everyone like he is their papa , he expects a decent behavior .. they lost it today and let’s see if there will be consequences ...

He didn't behave like anyone's papa. He behaved like a responsible businessman as he should have. You get paid to do a job then that's what you do.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, timber said:

Not totally sure, but Taylor was hitting on Holly and then Megan pretty aggressively. She did the same thing at the last B4 party.  And Piper didn't seem to like it, so they had some discussion. And then they went to an off-camera room and apparently (based on sound and what some of the other girls were saying) Taylor hit Piper. Then it deteriorated from there. 

But that's mostly a guess. My impression is that Taylor gets kind of out of control when she's drunk. Both with the hitting on other girls and apparently being violent.

Thanks for the information. Would be a real pity if the assumption is true.

6 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

They're in bed again but it still

This is a business and unfortunately the people who own the business  can't unsee that sh...t. It's on camera. Luckily no-one was really hurt this time. They will just continue to argue further...

I think it was an unfortunate event , the mix of alcohol and the stupid behavior , sometimes you can’t prevent things from happening no matter what .. let’s hope not again . 

7 minutes ago, timber said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

For some reason Nelly appears to have decided to go to sleep in Megan's off-camera bathroom. I think that might be making them nervous.

The dynamic was destroyed .. people who don’t approve the Nelly and Bogdan’s presence , will have a right today .. 🙄