B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I would guess most on this site would think I only watch Leora but they would be very wrong. I watch every apartment and across each. To have so many from a few apartments together is very rare indeed. Should happen more often as it's bloody interesting to view it.

Leora’s apartment isn’t offering anything except the loyal and way out of limit obsessed fans to know when Leora woke up , when and how many times she spoke on the phone with her boyfriend or with Paul .. It is the obsession of the nearly 8 years of participation and the fan base that it is still keeping a place at the center of interest when you see no guests , no interaction ,you see absolutely nothing . And a bate or two every now and then and some common massages but still without the female passion amongst women and mostly for the click baits (that I love to watch sometimes ) , at least in the Barcelona apartments there are moments like this today that can spice up the interest .. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Anything that goes against a daily routine RLC day is gold dear Aussie .. you can always tell it even how the forums work... it is not prime time and there already so much commenting .. it was the same with Leora’s place some nights ago and the guy who was visiting .. it is always when something we don’t watch often is happening ... it is a pity that very few apartments are engaging to different situations although we should never forget that the virus is preventing from social gatherings.. even this now it is illegal that the people in the villa do and if someone informs the police , they could get either a fine or ordered to break the gathering .. so, let’s hope of no unlucky outside interference 😨

I would like to think you know me well enough to know I love watching stuff like this. So much is happening if you watch closely. But a true voguer like me tries to see everything. I may have to watch the reply too.

• Like 1

Taylor is surprising me, she tries to bring the poor players into the game by hitting the ball to them.

Taylor is very underestimated because she is mostly under the shadow of Piper .. but she is the one who is willing to try different things , she plays PlayStation , when there are home activities she brings the Mediterranean fire 🔥 mentality ( she is from Sicily ) and in generally she is always trying to participate and interact with everyone despite most of the talks are happening in Russian and she needs the help of Piper to understand and even though she speaks perfectly English , it isn’t so much of a help because they avoid long interactions in English something that can also be a problem for Martina sometimes as you can catch her sometimes isolated .. but there are already today enough participants to share Russian , English , Spanish , Italian and of course later the most known language of the world , the body language 😏😏😏🥳🥳🥳

• Upvote 2

That's Gina, she been boozing for years on RLC. I do worry about her health long term.

It has been mentioned that she had health issues already this summer .. let’s hope for the best because she in an incredibly fun and smiley person, always needed for the tremendous atmosphere that events like this today require .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

So b2 is not there?

It seems like always one of the apartment needs to stay behind , maybe it is on purpose so there’s activity also to another Barcelona apartment if people don’t like to watch something like that . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

It seems like always one of the apartment needs to stay behind , maybe it is on purpose so there’s activity also to another Barcelona apartment if people don’t like to watch something like that . 

I meant B1 has left behind today 😬😳🙄

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

shame alberto isnt there, he came last time

Totally agree , would have been great seeing him today again .. but then , Martina like this maybe she is naughtier 😋😋😉

• Upvote 1