B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It has been mentioned that this option has been offered but because she disguises the RLC Barcelona concept , she wants not so much  to do with it. And after some talks with fellow forum members , it has been indicated that she would like to be bossy and not left in the shadow and I don’t know how this could work in a short period of a visit .. the only thing that is sure , it might be that RLC would reach  the subscriptions if anything like this was happening that they had before the closing of the Russian apartments 😉

I don't think that's true. Leora has a good character, I don't think she would have any problem fitting in. don't believe everything you read on this forum. it's mostly people making things up. I think Leora is a sweet girl, and I have always loved her, it's just some of her crazing fans that I can't stand 😃  and it'd definitely drive up the subs for RLC. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so are they all drinking at 2 in the afternoon this could get good guess i better keep my credit card at the ready if martina goes a bit farther than a 5 minute make out session lol

With Carlos and Claire there , all crazy staff might happen ... although they have said ( Claire / Carlos ) that Megan isn’t so much fond of their presence and she isn’t thrilled to see them hosing they jacuzzi .. so , I don’t know if a common naked jacuzzi incident will be happening later to warm up things 😉😉😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think that's true. Leora has a good character, I don't think she would have any problem fitting in. don't believe everything you read on this forum. it's mostly people making things up. I think Leora is a sweet girl, and I have always loved her, it's just some of her crazing fans that I can't stand 😃  and it'd definitely drive up the subs for RLC. 

it will never happen so its not worth talking about

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not seeing anything and as much as you like it...I think it's ridiculous!!

Maybe watch a movie or something you'll feel better, I hate to see you upset.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think she will get the bonus if something hot were to happen 😉

As long as , we viewers  are happy with what we see , I wish they give her the best Christmas bonus she could possible have 😌🙂😇

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

yes some of her fans can be a bit out there for sure,before leora moved i said something was not right with her and paul and i got crucified by them now here i was proven right after having to listen to their bullshit i guess expecting a sorry is a bit much to ask for

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

crikey ed2 are you pulo of B4? 🤣 (joking ed2 )

I have been called pulo recently 😂🤣😂🤣 And almost forgot , Harley told me I am either Bogdan or Nelly 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 3