B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Another thing interesting to me is how much makeup Nelly uses to look good.

I grew up with my mother not using any makeup, my sister didn't either probably because mum didn't. Also I married a woman that doesn't use any makeup. So I have grew up to see the natural beauty in women. 

Most of the time the women on voguer sites don't or use very little makeup which I think is a good thing. I can always find there natural beauty more appealing.

I would be interested to know how you feel about it.

Natural beauty is always the best , imagine how many times we have been to a bar or club and we go home with a girl only to wake up in the morning and wonder if the girl next to us is the same like the one we brought he at night 😂🤣 Insecurity and jealousy amongst woman prevents from seeing the natural and pure beauty of the female sex ..but now look , we still speak about make up when it has all proceed so much and now the competition has to do for bigger ( plastic ) tits , better shaped ( plastic ) noses and lips ... vanity rules amongst women .. we are the observers 😂🤣😜

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, albaydog said:

This is the first time I see Martina in another apartment.

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've been calling for this to happen for years now. Really happy to see Martina doing it.

3rd appearance , Martina should be also benefited as it has been said that she isn’t getting any money to be there ...so , if for any reason anything spicey happens , there’s isn’t money involved and somehow it is wven nicer to know this because if she does something with any of the girls , it would be mostly pure instinct and less for the clicks and views 😉😌😇

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

3rd appearance , Martina should be also benefited as it has been said that she isn’t getting any money to be there ...so , if for any reason anything spicey happens , there’s isn’t money involved and somehow it is wven nicer to know this because if she does something with any of the girls , it would be mostly pure instinct and less for the clicks and views 😉😌😇

I think she will get the bonus if something hot were to happen 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

With the all the women together in normal clothes you can tell whom as a big ass. Hoping the women don't read this 🤣

But this is also what we want to see more , natural beauty and not “ model kind” staff ... of course we want to see gorgeous women that we don’t have the chance maybe in our daily lives to see so often  , but the exaggeration isn’t helping.. but the Russian women also it is in their genes to have a more natural beauty than a large amount of european countries ..

• Like 1

Martina stacks up against the other women ok. I'm loving watching this going on to me this is gold.

Anything that goes against a daily routine RLC day is gold dear Aussie .. you can always tell it even how the forums work... it is not prime time and there already so much commenting .. it was the same with Leora’s place some nights ago and the guy who was visiting .. it is always when something we don’t watch often is happening ... it is a pity that very few apartments are engaging to different situations although we should never forget that the virus is preventing from social gatherings.. even this now it is illegal that the people in the villa do and if someone informs the police , they could get either a fine or ordered to break the gathering .. so, let’s hope of no unlucky outside interference 😨

• Upvote 1

To me watching how each of the women encage each other is interesting. We can watch bating a sex anytime. I'm watching closely on whom likes each other for real and those acting.

Holly and Martina can be a possibility according to previous visits ... but my imagination is to see Gina and Martina .. although for real staff Megan and Holly and Martina can make miracles as they can be all 3 for a good lesbian show 😉And the funny thing is that I am a not a lesbian fun but I think the curiosity of what to watch is making my mind going nuts with the thoughts 😋😋😋 Add also a bit of spicy Anthony interactions ( don’t like Carlos , Bogdan hasn’t show any interest in participating ) and voila ... here’s how you can spend the Saturday tuned in to RLC  today 😋😋😇🥳

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1