B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

yep RLC is going for resubs,mine just ran out this morning from the first time martina visited, just commented yesterday how it had been 30 days since her first visit now she returns and all i got is blurry thumbnails 

Maybe too many resubs last month with Martina’s visit and the statistic showing that many running out today, they needed to repeat the process 🤨🧐🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's the worst thing they can do PERIOD

Mate please try to enjoy seeing everyone together, please don't be a Debbie Downer person.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe too many resubs last month with Martina’s visit and the statistic showing that many running out today, they needed to repeat the process 🤨🧐🤔

i noticed the same thing awhile ago back after the big lesbian orgy it seemed like something would always happen about every 30 days or so after that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

Yes, I love to see leora in B4. I hope RLC send her to visit Barca, like Masha did a little while ago. I am sure it'd be interesting to watch. perhaps summer would be the best time for her visit. 

It has been mentioned that this option has been offered but because she disguises the RLC Barcelona concept , she wants not so much  to do with it. And after some talks with fellow forum members , it has been indicated that she would like to be bossy and not left in the shadow and I don’t know how this could work in a short period of a visit .. the only thing that is sure , it might be that RLC would reach  the subscriptions if anything like this was happening that they had before the closing of the Russian apartments 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

thats what i thought last time when martina stripped and got in the tub with the other girls just to pay 45 bucks just to see her make out with magen for 5 minutes 

If she overnight today , I think it would be much more interesting than last time that she fell asleep on the couch .. it depends also how horny the atmosphere amongst girls will be 😎

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It would make RLC heaps of cash in resubs for sure. Megan and holly would have a crack at Leora for sure.

I don’t think that any of the tenants doesn’t know who the other participants in different countries are and it has been mentioned also that there has always been competition between Barca girls and Leora .