B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Just imagine your hand  rubbing Serafima's thigh...then your hand reaching up and caressing those soft, gorgeous hanging, swollen,  fun bags,,,,,cuddle in deep between her spread legs as the water gushes and pulsates between your body and her hot, wet cunt...her begging and wanting cunt ...hoping for a finger, a tongue, one of Radi's hard pointy nipples to push repeatedly over her swollen clitoris..... getting so excited and then the fucking bitch gives you a quick kiss and goes to bed ..... 

that's better than what actually happened but you get the picture....

I mean poor Sera went downstairs in a, 'pull your dick out' bra and panties and cleaned the fucking fridge ...poor frustrated woman.... Vibrating dildo for xmas is in order ...

LMAO...I support a lot of what you have to say but then I read something as lame and dismal as this post and I have to ask myself why!

33 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Good to see that Ariana is staying away from these 2.😏

tell me what more she does to B4 than she does to B1? You accuse these two girls of preventing Ariana from masturbating but from what I see she hasn't done anything since she was at B4 either, so that would mean all the girls in B4 are also do nothing preventing Ariana from masturbating?

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, moos54 said:

tell me what more she does to B4 than she does to B1? You accuse these two girls of preventing Ariana from masturbating but from what I see she hasn't done anything since she was at B4 either, so that would mean all the girls in B4 are also do nothing preventing Ariana from masturbating?

That's funny because she did 2 bates on Megan's bed the first night she was there. I suggest you don't comment if you don't know the facts.🙄

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

That's funny because she did 2 bates on Megan's bed the first night she was there. I suggest you don't comment if you don't know the facts.🙄

You're correct that she did masturbate twice the first night and they were quite nice. I think there was a reason nothing happened on the other nights. Probably for good reason, but I like her better in her own bed and I'll take it anytime from her.:smile:

• Upvote 1