B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Radi strokes Sera on the thigh

fuck me that turns me on like crazy...just imagining and not able to see any of it ... they could be explosive sexy if anything could ever happen... they are both due for some human touch  (settle down Happie Chappie)... 

Noldus please !!! tell me more 🥵

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

fuck me that turns me on like crazy...just imagining and not able to see any of it ... they could be explosive sexy if anything could ever happen... they are both due for some human touch  (settle down Happie Chappie)... 

Radi has her right hand on Sera's left tits 😉 

55 minutes ago, Noldus said:

a small kiss . 

and the bath is over...

Hand on tit !!! you made my day... a kiss and gone ...story of my life  lol

ya I just looked in the fog boxes and see  Radi in her own bed .... oh if that had a different ending .... 

OBSESSED with these 2  ..thanks 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I fucking missed it, I have a gaming time between 9 pm and 2 am GMT in which I play a game online and totally turn off rlc. I wish I was a rich man and could afford replay. 😞 

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I fucking missed it, I have a gaming time between 9 pm and 2 am GMT in which I play a game online and totally turn off rlc. I wish I was a rich man and could afford replay. 😞 

Just imagine your hand  rubbing Serafima's thigh...then your hand reaching up and caressing those soft, gorgeous hanging, swollen,  fun bags,,,,,cuddle in deep between her spread legs as the water gushes and pulsates between your body and her hot, wet cunt...her begging and wanting cunt ...hoping for a finger, a tongue, one of Radi's hard pointy nipples to push repeatedly over her swollen clitoris..... getting so excited and then the fucking bitch gives you a quick kiss and goes to bed ..... 

that's better than what actually happened but you get the picture....

I mean poor Sera went downstairs in a, 'pull your dick out' bra and panties and cleaned the fucking fridge ...poor frustrated woman.... Vibrating dildo for xmas is in order ...

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, bluewinner said:

lol I was never a fan of Ginger. I don't think I have watched her more than a minute during her stay 🤣

One of my best vids is when she ate Irma's pussy in the bathroom over the tub. She reminded me of Valerie because she loved any kind of sex male or female.