B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

52 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Nothing will happen. It's the usual bullshit show program, only with a guy for a change.

None of the girls is even remotely interested in this guy. It's about earning money by putting on a show for the camera.

The guy brought Loraine in the villa by his car as it seems and he is having a drink both with Anthony and Loraine ... the problem is that whenever we see an outsider involved with a girl and especially if we have seen him in the past getting sexually with another , he automatically is categorized to the “ providing show “ guys ... what if for once not being friends who just act in front of cameras and we are unfortunately judging them out of curiosity or jealousy ? 

Imagine what a single guy would suffer of commenting if we was to fill a bed in one of the Barcelona apartments 🥶😱

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The guy brought Loraine in the villa by his car as it seems and he is having a drink both with Anthony and Loraine ... the problem is that whenever we see an outsider involved with a girl and especially if we have seen him in the past getting sexually with another , he automatically is categorized to the “ providing show “ guys ... what if for once not being friends who just act in front of cameras and we are unfortunately judging them out of curiosity or jealousy ? 

Imagine what a single guy would suffer of commenting if we was to fill a bed in one of the Barcelona apartments 🥶😱

The problem with RLC is that with all the shows, there's a big risk of missing something actual real. With all the lies, one doesn't really trust anything anymore.

For example. are L&A real swingers or is it all just a show for RLC. I have no idea, but by now i just assume that almost everything is a show.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The problem with RLC is that with all the shows, there's a big risk of missing something actual real. With all the lies, one doesn't really trust anything anymore.

For example. are L&A real swingers or is it all just a show for RLC. I have no idea, but by now i just assume that almost everything is a show.

Then RLC is a winner because this is what they want , to make you buy the subscription so as to satisfy your curiosity , it is a voyeur site , that’s all .

The problem with most of us here at the forum is that we all have our own opinion according to our moral beliefs . We can’t think that anything of what is happening is real , there should always be a “ hole “  suggesting  that it is always a show or whatever .. these are normal people like any of us and the more we try to justify their actions and behaviors , the more we dig to uncertainty and extreme speculations .. we either take the content as it is served by RLC or we will be always here judging what , who , where and when .. I admit that I am the first even doing it as I simply love to watch these people and judge their behaviors 😎😉