B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

Then RLC is a winner because this is what they want , to make you buy the subscription so as to satisfy your curiosity , it is a voyeur site , that’s all .

The problem with most of us here at the forum is that we all have our own opinion according to our moral beliefs . We can’t think that anything of what is happening is real , there should always be a “ hole “  suggesting  that it is always a show or whatever .. these are normal people like any of us and the more we try to justify their actions and behaviors , the more we dig to uncertainty and extreme speculations .. we either take the content as it is served by RLC or we will be always here judging what , who , where and when .. I admit that I am the first even doing it as I simply love to watch these people and judge their behaviors 😎😉

just to add my opinion for what it is worth lol. Suppose it is real in the sense that whatever happens is actually happening so in that sense it is real. The fact that they do whatever they have to do for the best cam viewings and their actual positioning in front of that cam to satisfy the punters is another story.

38 minutes ago, Robwin said:

just to add my opinion for what it is worth lol. Suppose it is real in the sense that whatever happens is actually happening so in that sense it is real. The fact that they do whatever they have to do for the best cam viewings and their actual positioning in front of that cam to satisfy the punters is another story.

The best model would be to combine their job and contract requirements with the combination of offering real life moments .. it is up to us to judge them the way we think and according to this , keep on paying for what we see and it is offered or not .. RLC never put the knife on our throats asking to buy a subscription 🤓 , it is completely up to us where we spend our money 😎

As for your opinion and what it is worth , I wish they were so many more like you presenting an opinion with logical and justified arguments , hope you keep on , you are a great contributor at this forum after all 😌

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As for your opinion and what it is worth , I wish they were so many more like you presenting an opinion with logical and justified arguments , hope you keep on , you are a great contributor at this forum after all 😌

Thanks for that, i think many others opinion may differ but as i said in my earlier post, that's probably another story but thanks all the same.👍

15 hours ago, ThePerfectFit said:

It's funny to see even the appearance of Boytoy that we all know is going to end with disappointment, generate so much excitements and 14 pages of comments 🤣  that's why I believe RLC needs to add more couples and single men to Gov apartments, at least one guy in every apartment. that would definitely attract more viewers. and they should never listen to the men haters on this forum, as soon as there is a guy in any apartment, they are tuned in, watching his every move and commenting here, while they always have the option to watch other places. 😃.

The reason for all the posts was that it was just a bit different from the normal...

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

No, please do not switch off your brain.

It is important to clearly condemn the bullshit RLC try to sell as a view into the real life of other people.

Can you type a bit bigger Dino,,,my eyesight's not like it used to be for some reason..😏😎