Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
38 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's not illegal and it appears to be prepackaged probably from a dispensary. 

Fine. I am out of this.

Good look for her apartment though isn't it eh?

13 minutes ago, Pepe said:

The package she handed him is hashish a form of cannabis which is not illegal in Prague. I would be willing to bet on that. 

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

I don't think it was hashish in " block " form..Whatever it was was in " leaf " form....But no matter, if as you state it is not illegal in the Czech Republic why was the transfer done several hours after he arrived there and when Leora was not involved?

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's fucking weed man. Who the fuck cares? You're just looking for any excuse to shit talk someone you know absolutely nothing about.

Sorry Sir, yeah i know nothing about them, that's right..... i'll be a good little boy in future. Soz Man.

Some of you look for reasons to swoon and clutch your pearls.

One minute you're telling everyone else to leave them alone and let them live their lives, and the next you're sitting in high judgement on them for doing just that.  Get a grip, fools.

Your forty bucks a month only gets you a place at the peep show.  Tug your toy and enjoy the show.

This isn't My Fair Lady and Henry Higgins you ain't.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's fucking weed man. Who the fuck cares? You're just looking for any excuse to shit talk someone you know absolutely nothing about.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I agree with you 🤦🏼 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gomer said:

Some of you look for reasons to swoon and clutch your pearls.

One minute you're telling everyone else to leave them alone and let them live their lives, and the next you're sitting in high judgement on them for doing just that.  Get a grip, fools.

Brilliant post man.

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't think it was hashish in " block " form..Whatever it was was in " leaf " form....But no matter, if as you state it is not illegal in the Czech Republic why was the transfer done several hours after he arrived there and when Leora was not involved?

PM 

It's possible their recent conversation led to Malia giving it to him at that point in time. 

• Like 1