Polekyla, Lenoid, Fonker (2020) Part #1

You guys change your minds and views like the wind on here soley to suit your current narrative it really is quite comical and funny. Still gives the rest of us a good laugh i suppose. Keep it up chaps don't spoil the pantomime after all it is Christmas time 👍

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

ok guys cut it off with names,. M&S had a a reason to change theirs names, now to change a name from Quellin to Polinka or from the whatever redicilus name the guy had to Lenoid its just stupidly retarded, most propably the idiot manager didnt even remember the names he had given them so he just made new ones. so since we estsablish a based principle with the names, i would like to ask people to not mention any more M&S as they are Harley and Freddy now we should respect it,as it has to do with privacy.

Do you know why he("Mr Shity cams") changes their names? cause your explanation  sounds more like a biased opinion. He might have a very good reason also.

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

You guys change your minds and views like the wind on here soley to suit your current narrative it really is quite comical and funny. Still gives the rest of us a good laugh i suppose. Keep it up chaps don't spoil the pantomime after all it is Christmas time 👍

O no it isn't. Well ok maybe it is. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, darrenj1471 said:

They spent hours naked and having lesbian sex last night.  It was great.  Does no one have pics or vids of this?

I don't think no one is really interested in either recording a video or taking pictures of a blanket moving around. 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Just In said:

I don't think no one is really interested in either recording a video or taking pictures of a blanket moving around. 

Does indicate a measure of contempt for us but is probably not inconsistent with their contract. We therefore vote with our mouse.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

By the way what name is Lenoid? I know Leonid that's a name for a guy or Leonie for a girl. But Lenoid sounds like Metroid as Fonker sounds like Wanker 🤣

I was just thinking the same thing. It's my first time seeing this place on this list and my thought it "what the hell is a "Fonker"? It sounds like a light insult. 😛

• Haha 2

One thing I noticed in a lot of places is people on their phones while getting it on.

Am I having a "You goddamned kids these days" moment? 😳

I tell ya if I was on the phone while someone was gobblin' my knob I'd think I'd need to be institutionalized, I swear. :rolleyes: