Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1
3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Off list now. So I guess somebody made a ticket...

neah, the responce was extremely fast, afte the jump scene it was maybe 4 min till it went offline, either something happen those 4 min. either they unpluged the cams by them selfs. either vhtv was watching and thought to prevent if something more serious would happen (witch was allready serious) but did not violate any rules i suppose.

she was Very drunk all evening, and Dolly/Dalia tried to calm her down about an hour ago... Guess they didn't think she was willing to jump while being drunk.

Seriously though there were signs she was not okay, someone should have walked her to her house, or make her take a cold shower and go to sleep.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tommy845 said:

she was really drunk, and Dolly/Dalia tried to calm her down about an hour ago... Guess they didn't think she was willing to jump while being drunk.

Seriously though there where signs she was not okay, someone should have walked her to her house, or make her take a cold shower and go to sleep.

she was fighting with her her boyfriend, i was watching but when i turn on, the guy was calling her names and telling her its over and blah blah blah kids shit.

• Upvote 1