Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

she was fighting with her her boyfriend, i was watching but when i turn on, the guy was calling her names and telling her its over and blah blah blah kids shit.

Well, I guess that was enough for her to try and do something stupid like that,

and that boyfriend an idiot too, she was not okay mentally with all that alcohol to  hear he is breaking up with her, he could have done it tomorrow when shes not risking her life beacuse she can't take alcohol well. 

• Like 1

Just now, moonlight89 said:

she was fighting with her her boyfriend, i was watching but when i turn on, the guy was calling her names and telling her its over and blah blah blah kids shit.

He was already mad at her but she was also hitting on Donovan while boyfriend was on the Balcony. I know D&D or D&W had a foursome with them at Still's place but he was angry. The drunk girl even used force on Donovan but she gave up when Donovan turned her down. Not much later it happened on the balcony. Managed to make these shots before it went offline.

Webster-Dolly-Guest-bedroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam1-mp4-snapshot-08-13-424

Webster-Dolly-Guest-bedroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam1-mp4-snapshot-09-03-967

Webster-Dolly-Guest-bedroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam1-mp4-snapshot-09-14-238

Webster-Dolly-Guest-bedroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam1-mp4-snapshot-09-27-532

Webster-Dolly-Guest-bedroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam1-mp4-snapshot-09-28-598

Webster-Dolly-Guest-bedroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam1-mp4-snapshot-09-31-051

Webster-Dolly-Guest-bedroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam1-mp4-snapshot-09-34-956

Webster-Dolly-Guest-bedroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam1-mp4-snapshot-09-36-621

Webster-Dolly-Guest-bedroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam1-mp4-snapshot-09-37-440

Webster-Dolly-Guest-bedroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam1-mp4-snapshot-09-38-534

Webster-Dolly-Guest-bedroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam1-2-mp4-snapshot-09-27-940

Webster-Dolly-Guest-bedroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam1-2-mp4-snapshot-09-33-217

Webster-Dolly-Guest-bedroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam1-2-mp4-snapshot-09-38-912

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, broxman said:

This is what happens when they give kids apartments. I am sick of all these weird goth kids apartments. I wish VHTV would get new managers who will bring in new people instaed of all the same group of friends!

Won't ever happen. VH's only priority is filling up as many apartments as they can. They don't care if it's from one manager or 10.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Won't ever happen. VH's only priority is filling up as many apartments as they can. They don't care if it's from one manager or 10.

Think so too. They always have many viewers with those parties. It's better if one older person stays behind like Stifler. If he doesn't sleep 😁  But no Scott. 

7 hours ago, broxman said:

This is what happens when they give kids apartments. I am sick of all these weird goth kids apartments

Kids should live on a street you reckon? I'm sick of the vhtv which switches off apartments without any reason..