Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

That's the point. we did not see what happened, and why she fell. 

no, other viewers might send tickets too, and they have the right to do so. I just think VHTV should not pay any attention to them if they not factual. 

they should fine them for covering the cams. taking the place offline doesn't make much sense. 

They get fined for covering cams but places only get taken offline when multiple cams are get messed with and you won't see something anymore anyways. Places get taken offline for drugs or violence or worse. 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Because you think it's not scripted on vhtv? I can tell you that most of the participants follow the directives of the managers and that there is not much that is done really naturally

violence is omnipresent on vhtv because it has existed since the beginning of this site, but we play the ostriches by giving them excuses and especially by closing our eyes

I sincerely think for VHTV that something must be done now, before someone can no longer get up after an argument or we see a suicide live

Yes, it is scripted but I don't think everything is . And I think we are too ready to blame the managers but not the participants. Anyone who joins VHTV is an adult. So participants need to take responsibility as well. If VHTV bans one or two for repeated violation, a lot of them will fall in line but I am not sure they are ready to do that.

Just now, Parxx said:

Yes, it is scripted but I don't think everything is . And I think we are too ready to blame the managers but not the participants. Anyone who joins VHTV is an adult. So participants need to take responsibility as well. If VHTV bans one or two for repeated violation, a lot of them will fall in line but I am not sure they are ready to do that.

A lot of participants got already kicked out for violence. Even managers. So VHTV is paying attention to this. But lately the violations are getting more and they really should do something to stop it... 

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So what do you think they should do against violence and drugs on cam? Doing nothing is not the solution. Personally I would be even stricter to show them once and for all what are the consequences. 

no, if there is drug use, sexual violence or anything serious, It'd be appropriate to take them offline and don't let them come back. but for smaller incidents like this one, I think a fine would suffice. what's the point of taking an apartment offline for a few hours or days just to let them come back. if they are coming back, it means whatever they did was not serious enough for vhtv to eliminate them.  and this is happening way too often now, which is annoying as hell. 

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no, other viewers might send tickets too, and they have the right to do so. I just think VHTV should not pay any attention to them if they not factual. 

They need to pay attention and check all tickets. I sent tickets in the past that i consider it may be something that they will do anything and they did nothing. And others they did what they think is better for them. The purpose of the ticket is to inform of possible situations, i'm not the one who decide anything for them what to do

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

they should fine them for covering the cams. taking the place offline doesn't make much sense. 

And many times the place isn't taken offline because the cam. I sent tickets about cams moved by guests and they contacted the tenants and the cam was placed ok without going offline. Now if they contact tenant and nothing happens, it's on their right to put them offline

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

That's the point. we did not see what happened, and why she fell. 

But probably they watched the scene and considering the day background and the tenants records they decided that was the best solution before may get any worse then that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

if there is violence they should close the apt once and for all. That is totally inacceptable. The same is probably best for drug abuse. I would also go as far as to close an apt when managers demand things from tenants they do not want to. Arguments are normal and happen between every couple and even between best friends. That's the way life is and no reason to shut down an apt. I can totally understand, that they shut down an app while investigating what happened. If i were responsible, i would probably do the same.

If you ask me, one of the reason why things are what they are now in VHTV is that the viewers have wrong and/or exaggerated expectations of how the tenants should be leading to the fact that tenants fell forced to fulfill those exepections to be able to stay on the site.

I (for myself) want to see people who like what they do and not people that are forced (no matter by whom) to do things they would normally not do. Forcing to people to do something is no good idea and only leads to problems.....

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

no, if there is drug use, sexual violence or anything serious, It'd be appropriate to take them offline and don't let them come back. but for smaller incidents like this one, I think a fine would suffice. what's the point of taking an apartment offline for a few hours or days just to let them come back. if they are coming back, it means whatever they did was not serious enough for vhtv to eliminate them.  and this is happening way too often now, which is annoying as hell. 

There is normally a three strikes rule for kicking somebody out. But why you think the reason for taking them offline here was only a minor one? 

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

The day they don't have rules or don't apply what they consider may work against them they will have the same luck that other projects. Emily&John violence on cams helped spygasm to be "attacked", "talked" and be "famous"
Guns, drugs, rapes, violence on the internet can be very dangerous and  they need to act as soon as possible

It's people (tenants&managers) that need to realize where they are and what are the consequences of what they are doing. The only thing i can "blame" VH is on sometimes the time it takes to put an apartment back, but since i don't know the background i see that as something that need to "exist" by some reason

Maybe if they had some sort of standards for accepting people into the project there wouldn't be issues in the first place. RLC has been around for almost 10 years and I can count on one hand how many issues with violence they had with tenants.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I agree with that. if they have done something serious, maybe it's best just to ban them. hiding a place for a minor incident doesn't make any sense. 

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes that's what so think the rules should be even stricter. Not only for participants but also for managers...

Let's be practical, zero tolerance for any incident does not solve the fundamental problems, it just burns the apartment. If tenants don't risk anything, they don't win but they don't lose either. We and VH-TV are the ones who lose.

I am almost sure that VH-TV only closes the apartment because it is forced to react to the "cynical" defenders of the rules regardless of the degree of severity.