Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

14 minutes ago, waldi said:

I don't know the real reason they want to take it down, but there might be many, like jealousy for example; Webster or other boys in vh fuck the girls whenever they want, and unrestrained sex is what most of the kids glued to screens and watching vhtv will never have, just assumption, but it can be a reason; you're right, the problem is the public and people who post here, many of them are of the same age, often emotionally undeveloped as tenants themselves; therefore so many idiotic posts, and what's more important reactive behaviours caused by lack of life experience; nevertheless, as usual I blame vhtv, as from the very beginning they're unable to define their main target audience 👎

You got me at "reactive behaviour ".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

Did you send a ticket requesting to close this apartment? Then you're one of those I meant in my post😂

The only reason i will EVER send a ticket is if there's an imminent threat to a participant (like i witness a armed burglary or something of that nature)

I'm not here to babysit them.

i'm here to be entertained.

So, Pick your fights wisely😉 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, fornika said:

The only reason i will EVER send a ticket is if there's an imminent threat to a participant (like i witness a armed burglary or something of that nature)

I'm not here to babysit them.

i'm here to be entertained.

So, Pick your fights wisely😉 

Good man 👍

The tall girl has been twice in this apt and both the times the apt went offline. She is like the 'bad luck chuck' for this apt. I hope the blonde has sex before the tall girl can weave her magic. And it won't be bad if someone can tie up the fat bum to a chair. I heard last time the blonde was having sex, he entered the room and switched on the light and started talking to them.

• Like 1